Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] Kane Calls the Banners

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Given Cap has stuff he needs to do, and a good chunk of the people who were a part of Anhald backed out simply because we thought any form of this war was a stupid idea and wasn't going to be fun, I would have to agree with the 100%. War isn't all that interesting and I personally don't want another repeat of Fuvur or the surrender.
I don't think everyone shares your sentiment on this. Maybe I don't speak to the people you speak with, but absolutely everyone I've talked to has been thrilled for this war.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Not a member but honestly it depends on which factions gets more members mostly at the moment. As Anhald has pretty competent combat RPers all the way around. Though even if Kane is outnumbered its King is currently a Magus of Evicism. Also the Queen has ties to House Furvur which puts them possibly being able to call them in though unlikely it is possible. However if that is done and House Furvur commits to Kane victory they have the numbers as well as all three of the Magi on the server which would make a Hallon victory highly unlikely.

Should they not be able to pull in Furvur the odds are far more even and Rygan, Cap or Mitch could give you a better breakdown.
Wise+Kane alliance exists also

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I don't think everyone shares your sentiment on this. Maybe I don't speak to the people you speak with, but absolutely everyone I've talked to has been thrilled for this war.
Of course not everyone shares my sentiment, but I'm also aware of some players who are a part of what's going on, who have privately discussed the fact that they didn't want to get involved. Things are different when they're said to someone's face, I suppose.

*Edit* If people are excited for whatever the war might be with the present numbers on each side, then I'm happy they've got something to keep them interested.

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Of course not everyone shares my sentiment, but I'm also aware of some players who are a part of what's going on, who have privately discussed the fact that they didn't want to get involved. Things are different when they're said to someone's face, I suppose.

*Edit* If people are excited for whatever the war might be with the present numbers on each side, then I'm happy they've got something to keep them interested.
Whether the war continues or not bothers me not, but what /does/ bother me is the prospect of either a yuuuge retcon of the hostilities or a deus-ex machina solution to the war that basically resets everything to hunky-dory status.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Whether the war continues or not bothers me not, but what /does/ bother me is the prospect of either a yuuuge retcon of the hostilities or a deus-ex machina solution to the war that basically resets everything to hunky-dory status.

*Puts away his "Big Box of Solutions".*

I was going to suggest a third party threat, but nvm.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Not a member but honestly it depends on which factions gets more members mostly at the moment. As Anhald has pretty competent combat RPers all the way around. Though even if Kane is outnumbered its King is currently a Magus of Evicism. Also the Queen has ties to House Furvur which puts them possibly being able to call them in though unlikely it is possible. However if that is done and House Furvur commits to Kane victory they have the numbers as well as all three of the Magi on the server which would make a Hallon victory highly unlikely.

Should they not be able to pull in Furvur the odds are far more even and Rygan, Cap or Mitch could give you a better breakdown.
For the sake of everyone I'm going to try to restrict my magic use, so ideally this won't be a deciding factor-

I'll obviously use it if it's a make or break moment where it goes against my character not to use it, but in the interest of both sides I don't intend to rely on magic or start blasting holes through everyone. : )
I mean, the other magi going unmentioned could totally join up against kane, just for shits and giggles.

edit: oh god i'm not serious guys

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Yeah, I agree.

One way or another, the show must go on.
That's sort of difficult with Anhald being comprised of only Sir Andrew Wallins at this point, with Cap taking his break. But however you guys decide to do it, I hope it's fun.
I mean, the other magi going unmentioned could totally join up against kane, just for shits and giggles.
That'd be a show.