Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] Kane Calls the Banners

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Ask Peter why he decided Alison needed a squad of professional soldiers and her own lands, he was real smart.

Hellian

Lord of Altera
IDK, two potential heirs fighting over their bloodright and lands feels pretty true medieval to me.
Oh, that part makes sense, but having two sections of the same country led by two different people. One, that sounds like Rome towards the end of its time. Two, sounds like Arendia from the Belgariad, so war is inevitable as generations go by and blood feuds are also inevitable.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Oh, that part makes sense, but having two sections of the same country led by two different people. One, that sounds like Rome towards the end of its time. Two, sounds like Arendia from the Belgariad, so war is inevitable as generations go by and blood feuds are also inevitable.
Precisely

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
you have been misled in terms of the use of the word 'kingdom'

the overall larger state is an imperial state with vassal kingdom states

atm the third part of the empire has crumbled and the southern half is rebelling due to the shift of the emperor from being a southerner to a northerner, the south being reichstaat and the north being kaltstaat

Hellian

Lord of Altera

atm the third part of the empire has crumbled and the southern half is rebelling due to the shift of the emperor from being a southerner to a northerner, the south being reichstaat and the north being kaltstaat
That sounds worse....

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

What is the possibility of Kane winning?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
What is the possibility of Kane winning?
Not a member but honestly it depends on which factions gets more members mostly at the moment. As Anhald has pretty competent combat RPers all the way around. Though even if Kane is outnumbered its King is currently a Magus of Evicism. Also the Queen has ties to House Furvur which puts them possibly being able to call them in though unlikely it is possible. However if that is done and House Furvur commits to Kane victory they have the numbers as well as all three of the Magi on the server which would make a Hallon victory highly unlikely.

Should they not be able to pull in Furvur the odds are far more even and Rygan, Cap or Mitch could give you a better breakdown.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Not a member but honestly it depends on which factions gets more members mostly at the moment. As Anhald has pretty competent combat RPers all the way around. Though even if Kane is outnumbered its King is currently a Magus of Evicism. Also the Queen has ties to House Furvur which puts them possibly being able to call them in though unlikely it is possible. However if that is done and House Furvur commits to Kane victory they have the numbers as well as three of the three Magi on the server which would make a Hallon victory highly unlikely.

Should they not be able to pull in Furvur the odds are far more even and Rygan, Cap or Mitch could give you a better breakdown.
None of the other Magi will be involved.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Not a member but honestly it depends on which factions gets more members mostly at the moment. As Anhald has pretty competent combat RPers all the way around. Though even if Kane is outnumbered its King is currently a Magus of Evicism. Also the Queen has ties to House Furvur which puts them possibly being able to call them in though unlikely it is possible. However if that is done and House Furvur commits to Kane victory they have the numbers as well as all three of the Magi on the server which would make a Hallon victory highly unlikely.

Fuvur is off the table since that's my alt +alts family. Just to clarify!

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Though even if Kane is outnumbered its King is currently a Magus of Evicism.
For the sake of everyone I'm going to try to restrict my magic use, so ideally this won't be a deciding factor-

I'll obviously use it if it's a make or break moment where it goes against my character not to use it, but in the interest of both sides I don't intend to rely on magic or start blasting holes through everyone. : )

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Given Cap has stuff he needs to do, and a good chunk of the people who were a part of Anhald backed out simply because we thought any form of this war was a stupid idea and wasn't going to be fun, I would have to agree with the 100%. War isn't all that interesting and I personally don't want another repeat of Fuvur or the surrender.