Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] MOLON LABE

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

The Asrakosian Dominion, under the rightful rule of House Herenii does willfully declare that we stand with House Baramur and with the People of Stolfar.

Make no mistake, the diplomacy that has been attempted has been met with dismissal by Duke Brennard and Syr Varyn. While such an offer is still very much alive, we do expect another dismissal of such a meeting and so, in light of this, we address them directly in the vocabulary they know best:

We will not bend to your false justice to amend mistakes that have already been fixed. We will not surrender our arms or our dignity. If we are to die, we shall do so as our forebears have- with swords in our hands!

If you truly want us to set aside our weapons then you must follow the old adage of our people:

MOLON LABE!

COME AND GET THEM!

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
oh boy, blorbis is creating millenia's worth of history out of thin air again guys!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
oh boy, blorbis is creating millenia's worth of history out of thin air again guys!
I just like using the word millennia, it’s obviously exaggeration.
Asrakos has only like, what, 5 generations (5 sets of grandpas, specifically speaking) of history at most? But that doesn’t really sound fun or fierce.

“We shall do what our great, great, great, great, great grandfathers have done and die with a-“
Yeah no.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Asrakos has only like, what, 4-5 generations at most? But that doesn’t really sound fun or fierce.

“We shall do what our great, great, great, great, great grandfathers have done and die with a-“
Yeah no.
oh, here was me thinking that it has been around for what? maybe two to three generations?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
oh, here was me thinking that it has been around for what? maybe two to three generations?
Nope, if you look at the family tree for house Herenii, there are 5 generations at most. The first two were when they were basically just average citizens in the trading town of Asrakos- the current family only knows of like, one guy from each of those two generations, but there had to have been more since big families were common. Then the third generation basically died out before having kids- except Decius the Elder- who had the 4th generation- who took up chief administrative duties in the town. The 4th generation was mostly killed off in the civil war, then the 5th generation is what mostly comprises the current Herenii players.

Tl;dr it’s super fuzzy for most Herenii because it’s not easy to accurately track all this down, but it’s more or less a fact that they’ve got 4-5 generations. Idk how many years that is- i guess it kind of depends when each person had kids?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Nope, if you look at the family tree for house Herenii, there are 5 generations at most. The first two were when they were basically just average citizens in the trading town of Asrakos- the current family only knows of like, one guy from each of those two generations, but there had to have been more since big families were common. Then the third generation basically died out before having kids- except Decius the Elder- who had the 4th generation- who took up chief administrative duties in the town. The 4th generation was mostly killed off in the civil war, then the 5th generation is what mostly comprises the current Herenii players.
oh, so there is only two generations then

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Either way, this isn’t the point.
The point is that the Greekbois stands with the Dwarfbois

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Asrakos has only like, what, 5 generations (5 sets of grandpas, specifically speaking) of history at most? But that doesn’t really sound fun or fierce.

Yeah no.
You could say that you'd keep with the traditions of your forebears.

Warriorxp7

I think I might like it here

The Asrakosian Dominion, under the rightful rule of House Herenii does willfully declare that we stand with House Baramur and with the People of Stolfar.

Make no mistake, the diplomacy that has been attempted has been met with dismissal by Duke Brennard and Syr Varyn. While such an offer is still very much alive, we do expect another dismissal of such a meeting and so, in light of this, we address them directly in the vocabulary they know best:

We will not bend to your false justice to amend mistakes that have already been fixed. We will not surrender our arms or our dignity. If we are to die, we shall do so as our forebears have- with swords in our hands!

If you truly want us to set aside our weapons then you must follow the old adage of our people:

MOLON LABE!

COME AND GET THEM!

ill support you in any way i can (aka supplies)