Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] The Church Rises

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
ignis4.png
- - - = + = - - -

God calls the faithful.

A great citadel is to be built in honour of her Radiance, Ignis Synnove.

Masons, carpenters, smiths and labourers alike are called upon to aid the construction of this great edifice to our most holy God.

Those who assist will be rewarded food and shelter during their time working upon this Palais du Soliel.

This almighty structure will primarily house the clergy and the Wives of God if they so desire. However all faithful will find shelter under the rooves of La Palais.

Gratitude is extended toward Duc Henri Bayard for providing la Church du Soleil with the lands required for such a great and expansive commemoration to God.

Deus Vult.

- - - = + = - - -
OOC:
This is essentially asking if there are any construction/labourer characters out there who would like to assist in creating a great citadel to Ignis.
OOC-Wise it is a request for the RP and perhaps Materials needed. Whilst one could easily find such on their own, I intend to try and include others with the conception of this project so that it means more than just another ported build.
Actual building of the palace will likely start once I have settled a matter with Staff that shouldn't take too long at all.

Archbishop SirLuamTehDoge Paint

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
i enjoy the idea but do we really need more spread out giant citadel-type things

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i enjoy the idea but do we really need more spread out giant citadel-type things
its actually quite close to another region whose rp it is intended to promote, its simply a means to not clog that region up with huge ass builds

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
View attachment 83890
- - - = + = - - -

God calls the faithful.

A great citadel is to be built in honour of her Radiance, Ignis Synnove.

Masons, carpenters, smiths and labourers alike are called upon to aid the construction of this great edifice to our most holy God.

Those who assist will be rewarded food and shelter during their time working upon this Palais du Soliel.

This almighty structure will primarily house the clergy and the Wives of God if they so desire. However all faithful will find shelter under the rooves of La Palais.

Gratitude is extended toward Duc Henri Bayard for providing la Church du Soleil with the lands required for such a great and expansive commemoration to God.

Deus Vult.

- - - = + = - - -
OOC:
This is essentially asking if there are any construction/labourer characters out there who would like to assist in creating a great citadel to Ignis.
OOC-Wise it is a request for the RP and perhaps Materials needed. Whilst one could easily find such on their own, I intend to try and include others with the conception of this project so that it means more than just another ported build.
Actual building of the palace will likely start once I have settled a matter with Staff that shouldn't take too long at all.

Archbishop SirLuamTehDoge Paint
Make me proud, my boy.