Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] The Holy Dual Duchy of Artois

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
ignis4.png
1212.png
Signed.png

1211.png

Bay.png

1211.png

1213.png

1211.png
OOC:
Just some fun that Archbishop and I
have had planned for a while. We both
apologise profusely for all of the scrolling
you had to do to get to this point.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Transcript for those who are blind:
The hour is dark, and the world falls asunder under the waves of lavish decadance, religious apathy and dishonour.

It is a true Dark Age for those in the Light.

With the collapse of of the once mighty Empire of Anhald, and the reformation of Kaltstaat into a Grand Duchy, the North has been plagued by lawlessness and religious decay.

The old lords squabble over scraps of land and lost glories. But no matter. The Old Empire had strayed from it's true purpose. This rotten decadance must be purged in flame from this, our Gottland, by the rebirth of the Church and the formation of a new state, rising anew like our Great God Ignis Synnove from the ashes of Harateth.

True Sons of Ignis Synnove; the Lords Maceo de Courtnay and Henri Bayard have formed a compact, based on shared blood and shared belief to form a Holy Union.

From Henceforth, the two duchies of Lyon and Thorne shall combine to form

The Holy Duchy of Artois

Artois shall be a nation, first of it's kind, founded with the principles and teaching of God at it's heart. Henceforth, Duc de Courtnay shall be called to become a shepherd to his people by assuming the mantle of Pontiff of the most Holy Church, whilst the Duc Bayard shall come to govern it's finances and lead its armies.

The Artesian Nation is a nation of strong, industrious and zealous moorings to guide it into a brighter future. While each Duc shall govern his own lands accordingly, they shall be one mind in all matters pertaining to:
+Trade
+Religion
+Foreign Affairs
+Military

They shall only answer to each other, and to the one true god above.

Dieu avec nous!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i would put a theme but i cant be bothered. essentially we're vatican mixed with those dual duchies arch talks about alot

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
So you're forming a zealous duchy with intent to
purge in flame from this, our Gottland, by the rebirth of the Church and the formation of a new state
but you won't consent to the consequences of Maceo's implication and behaviour?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
So you're forming a zealous duchy with intent to but you won't consent to the consequences of Maceo's implication and behaviour?
Not the thread for that, but uh, if you feel the need to complain pop it in a PM so I can ignore it there instead of here, where I'm trying to actually create fun for myself

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Not the thread for that, but uh, if you feel the need to complain pop it in a PM so I can ignore it there instead of here, where I'm trying to actually create fun for myself
>i consent to everything
>unless i do not want to

dude, come on.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'm having a moderator not involved directly with this sort this now. This is definitely avoiding consent.. and publicly admitting it, too.

>also happens everywhere else on the server
Report it, and we'll sort it as best we can.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
If it's decided that he is indeed cheating consent rules, I'd love to be informed so paused RP may resume, thanks

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Report it, and we'll sort it as best we can.
I don't care enough to. I can get over someone breaking the rules instead of calling them out publicly and whining every chance I get.

Scardrac

Felsummer
This is not the behavior we want in response to genuine player concerns. Ideally, it should be reported, since regardless of the outcomes of these concerns, a public "hey you shouldn't be doing that" will be done regardless. Now I have to make a public response to this public issue on top of everything else.

I hope you're not planning on ignoring this. That is all for right now. Investigations of player concerns are underway.