Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor Demands to the Alliance

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover

Sent in a box, reinforced by iron, and set with a small, wooden key, blackened by fire and with a small, onyx gem, placed in the center of the box.

Sealed in blackened, coal-dusted parchment, lined silver at the edges as if painted by a master artist, embroidered red by it's cotton seal, a meticulous hand, at which clearly angered with impure rage, a gift from God it would seem by his mistresses. Too many brothers and sisters had he lost in his youth, Knights of Anhald which he treasured in story, and damsels at which he himself dastardly tried to save himself. Too much divine might to be placed in a mortal. All to be shared with the Enclave, the decision now lays with the Alliance.

"To the Alliance, it is our righteous position as the followers of the Embodiment of War and Conflict, that we judge you as in ill conduct. It is with heavy heart and blades ready that we do so warn you that your involvement in the Anhalder-Sangrian war is a state that cannot be reasonably maintained. We stand ready to intervene, if you yourselves do not stop your position. Let it be known we are guided by Bloodshed Incarnate, our blades and arms unyielding for all eternity. Stop your actions, submit to the Custodian of War, or your lives are forfeit."

-Signed, Lord Arike Lyssain Va'Lyre auf the Enclave
Grand Master Veleti of the Enclave.
Messenger and Hand of the God of War.

Belligerents;

Sylannen, the House of Telarion, and it's Assets. UmbraSicarius
-Proven assistance of banditry at Rogues' Hearth, supplying weaponry and potions of medical kind, resulting in the loss of Anhald Soldiery, as well as countless injury and death to Enclave Soldiers.
-Heretical Regard of the Lord of Justice, Rahas the Judicator.
-Soldiers granted the ability to plan assault on the nobility of Anhald, it's future vassals, aswell as it's soldiers.

Astrakhan, the House of Herenii, and it's Assets. Blorbis83
-Officers of Astrakhan granted ability to enlist to the Kingdom of Sangria.
-Dishonor to the God of War, depicting his likeness in the form of a Dragon, and mimicking his Holy Name in the guise of the Daemon of Deceit, Visage.
-Disrespect to the Borderlands of the House of Anhald, defamation of the Holy Church of Ignis, and Hatred towards the God of War in open talk.
-Assault of the Late-Queen Alison Kane, for which we expect to be paid in 5,000 Radiants back to the Holy Church of the Goddess of Light prior to the Kaiserreich's beginning.
-Assisting the Soldier of Sangria, known as 'Cedlas', a brewing daemon waiting to rake at the claws of good men and women.

"Let Our Blades Be Sullied!"

[As it stands, reasons for war are as spoken post-hoc, though it has not been declared as of yet, this is a precursor should RP not dictate otherwise. A public response is demanded, so to speak- either saying, 'yeah we've stopped the atrocities and submit'. The last thing someone wants to do is be wordy/mouthy- but respond as one will, considering some of what is leveled is true- not responding is equally bad.]

[Those contacted, you have 1 day.]

[OOC Notes:
Before you post.
Everything said and done here is IC, I expect it to stay IC, and hearing it in an echochamber will only make me :'( - so without further adieu, have a nice night.

All are invited to make peace immediately, or ask questions to myself @ Raphael_Payne#2014 [my discord] or Skype, vector.grand. ]

The Enclave
Sir Arc Nardlerd Likewise Likable ApatheticYank Tomato150 _Discord_ aidoninja Jak Rossu
The Church, Affiliates, and Anhald.
Cap Luam BoredBrit

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
-Assault of the Late-Queen Alison Kane, for which we expect to be paid in 5,000 Radiants back to the Holy Church of the Goddess of Light prior to the Kaiserreich's beginning.
but why

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
hey bro is this a public declaration or a private letter? It's interesting but I'm not quite sure.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Im entirely confused how my house has become involved in this at all...Like maybe I'm just tired. Can I get some OOC clarification...

Edit: Actually just PM me cause I dont wanna flood the thread

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I second this.
Personally I'm still wondering whether he is part of Anhald or just wants to intervene in the war on his own accord.
That theory doesn’t work bc neither Telarion or Astrakhan are in the wars.

Arike just hates Italian food.