Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Demuschev's Application [Approved - Sally]

Demuschev

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Demuschev
2. Age: 23
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have and yes I agree to the Tome.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy roleplaying. I have roleplayed on Garry's Mod before. I like the fact that this is a RP server and I am prone to events on Garry's Mod I look forward to playing this server. I have also played WoW several times throughout the years and I recently just got back into it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Nikolai Blomberg. I like to game occasionally and I'm looking for a break from some of the horrible servers I have played on. I am usually pretty funny and laid back. I like the Medieval era and my cousin, Damnatum, told me this server is fun. I hate minges and griefing.
I RP seriously, but I enjoy a joke every now and then. My cousin and I went server-wide on Garry's Mod looking for good RP servers so if he says he found a good server I will take his word on it. I work part time at grocery store so I won't be on all the time, but I will most likely play often. My cousin and I are usually in a team. I know a lot about Medieval times and enjoy talking about it so playing a server in the era will be most fascinating indeed.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. This is a screenshot of a creeper on a Medieval server in Garry's Mod.http://steamcommunity.com/id/raven058/screenshot/648751984176993082?tab=public

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I have played on several RP servers in Garry's Mod and I always look forward to events. Damnatum and I used to run a gang of thieves called "Fragile Alliance" and we used synchronized shooting to take down several targets at once. For instance my character would clear his throat and we would shoot our targets in unison.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Of course. I disapprove of the use of cheats and don't bother looking into them in the first place.

11. How did you find out about our server? My cousin, Damnatum, told me about this server and it peaked my interest.

12. Have you voted for us? Yes I have.

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy roleplaying. I have roleplayed on Garry's Mod before.
For 6 you've mentioned that you like Roleplaying and a game you've roleplayed in, Maybe it would be worth mentioning what things you're looking forward to on the server that are roleplay based, for example we have heaps of Roleplay events on the server all the time that everyone is invited to.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nothing that I haven't said already.

For 9 maybe you could talk about experiences that you have had with roleplaying outside of minecraft and garrys mod (If you have). Talk about other game you've played and how the roleplaying aspects will effect, improove or even define your roleplaying experience on the server. also maybe talk about any cool things you've been involved in building on minecraft. (again.. if you have :p) And if you can upload some screen shots, We dont judge :)

Other then that... I think its all good, nice job man​
Hope to see you soon :)

Demuschev

Villager
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy roleplaying. I have roleplayed on Garry's Mod before.
For 6 you've mentioned that you like Roleplaying and a game you've roleplayed in, Maybe it would be worth mentioning what things you're looking forward to on the server that are roleplay based, for example we have heaps of Roleplay events on the server all the time that everyone is invited to.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nothing that I haven't said already.

For 9 maybe you could talk about experiences that you have had with roleplaying outside of minecraft and garrys mod (If you have). Talk about other game you've played and how the roleplaying aspects will effect, improove or even define your roleplaying experience on the server. also maybe talk about any cool things you've been involved in building on minecraft. (again.. if you have :p) And if you can upload some screen shots, We dont judge :)

Other then that... I think its all good, nice job man​
Hope to see you soon :)
I talked about past experiences in being a thief, like you said you don't judge :p, and my opinion on RPing events.

Demuschev

Villager
I'll approve you :D.
Now although you have a friend on the server who will probably show you around, please feel free to take a look at this survival guide to help you out (It is a little outdated, but mostly accurate) http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-altera-survival-guide.6860/
Also most questions should be able to be answered on the wiki: http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
THANKS! I was going to sleep tonight, but naaah ;)