Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Depressed_Monkey's Ban Appeal [Declined]

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Oh, boy. It's been a while since I've had to make one of these.

First off I'd like to apologize personally to Michcat for the horrible things I said about you- They weren't true. I've always admired you greatly and looking back I should have known. . .

I'd also like to apologize to SallyPirate and Somnastra for having them dragged in. You got involved in something that was quite messy, so I'm sorry for wasting your time with that.

I was banned for not reading the Lore, getting annoyed at being denied then telling someone ingame I was pissed off at Michcat, even going as far as to threatening her. . . I can't begin to explain how sorry I am for saying those terrible things. I promise I won't say anything bad to anyone, I won't talk to Mich, I'll do anything to be let back in. After around a week of being banned, I looked back and realized how stupid I was, and how badly I wanted to come back to you, the server and the amazing community as a whole. I'd be willing to do anything to come back- I love this server, and I've dedicated time and commitment into it. I would be immensely grateful for anything, even a tempban, as long as I can come back oneday.

If not, I'd like to say goodbye to all my great friends here, and all the wonderful times we've had. Thanks.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
"Ranting and raving about Michcat" doesn't quite cover it. Want to try again, or shall I do it for you?

I'll let you modify this however you'd like, and then take it to the rest of staff.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Okay, that's still not quite why you were banned. You were banned because there were a couple of instances where you were told that you were not being chosen for something that required an application because you did not demonstrate a full grasp of the lore, which you covered, but then proceeded to call Mich names, threaten her (in case you've forgotten, you said your signature gif was how you felt - implying a very physical threat to her person), and make implications that the staff on this server did not perform their duties to the best of their abilities. When I stepped in and told you that you were no longer allowed to contact her due to this attitude (although I should have just banned you then), you proceeded to contact her again. MORE THAN ONCE.

This is in addition to spreading your discontent in a non-productive way that was damaging to the community, both in OOC and in PMs. You refused to take criticism, or direction, and antagonized not one, but three staff members and essentially told us we had no idea what we were talking about.

I really don't feel as if your appeal addresses any of these concerns in a way that mollifies my fears about you returning to the community. I am being given absolutely no indication that this behavior will not continue, particularly since you didn't even acknowledge it.