Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Diamond G. Azerwind

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
cooltext177960392948066.png
CURRENT MOOD
"The world is in my hands, I need to make sure not to mess up"

Diamond Real life.png
tumblr_npr0qa81o01u2yfqbo1_500 (1).png
KEY INFORMATION:
How old does she appear: She appears around her early thirties, but in a good shape from a healthy diet.
Race: Human
Social Status: Lady
Sexuality: Mostly heterosexual
Height: 5'4 f
Weight: 100 lbs
Homeland: Azerwind, Twilight falls
Current Home: Mockingbay
Character’s nickname:
- Mommy; From being a mother
- Shiny Rock; From Earthspawn babz

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Fragile and light / 34C -24- 35
Hair: Blond and smooth... Her hair would reflect the sunlight and her hair will sparkle.
Eyes: Light-blue eyes, they would be warm and they will give a calming and warm effect to people looking directly in them
Skin: Her skin would be pale and smooth, Touching her hand you will feel a unbelievable smooth feeling.
Identifying Marks: She would be shy and when talking she would sometimes not know what to say and would say "Uhm"... she can also be identified by her light-blue eyes and her blond hair.
Appearance: She would appear to you as a young and glorious girl, She will walk around quite formally as she has been taught that, that is the nicest way of going.
Body build: Petite is an easy way to explain her - Her body is petite small and would be reminded of pretty, but fragile China.
Shape of face: She has some rather high cheekbones, and a diamond shaped head form.
Weaponry: Will be equipped with a sword, it will be unnoticeable blunt and will only be equipped for decoration/threat.
Priced Possessions:
Stuffed bunny received from her mother.
This little bunny has passed onto her daughter, Citrine
Hygiene: She will be focusing much on her hygiene, cause being clean would be nice, but her street life has given it a bump.
Voice: She will have a calm and light toned voice, when she speaks calmly her voice will be smooth and calm. When she speaks nervously, it will be more light and more unclear, it will be very noticeable that she is nervous. When she is embarrassed she will speak higher than normal and she will sound more insecure on what she is saying. When she speaks afraid and sad you will hear how her voice turns sad... her usually calm and caring voice will be overrun by the pure fear in her voice.
QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Very loyal, and quite caring, trusting, ( perhaps a bit too much. ) very polite and nice, can be quite naive, also good with her hands ( be it sewing, hand crafting. ) creative mind.
Taught from young age how to rule, strategise and organize. Can stand strong once she has set her mind.

Fears: What normal people fear?
Weaknesses: Being young - she would not be very strong. Not being able to express herself correctly if flustered... Somewhat socially awkward, fragile body things hurt a bit more than they should. She is also quite weak when it comes to alcohol.
Intelligence: Being brought up in such a way, her intelligence is above average, but it is rarely shown, due to her poor ability to express her knowledge.
Languages: Common, Que (Azerwind's language)
Profession: Lady
Hobbies: Ballet
Plays a musical instrument?: Plays some very basic Piano, otherwise never got the time to learn it.
How he/she would spend a rainy day: Ballet or reading a book
What does he/she do too much of?: Work
What does he/she do too little of?: Relax
Nervous tics: When nervous her voice would turn to a high pitch and she would use a lot of "uhms"
Usual body posture: Straight and formal, as her mother taught her.
Mannerisms: She has a lot of manners and does not let her own pride waver by calling other "sir" or "lady" - But sees it as a way of showing her respect for everyone.
Peculiarities: She sometimes becomes very passionate about weird things and if she gets very comfortable, she will turn childish.

POSSESSIONS
Owned Homes: Mockingbay
Carried Inventory: She carries a satchel containing:
- A roll of bandage
- Some radiants
- A bag containing tea leaves
- A scissor
- A book about anatomy

General Wealth: Lady
ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Much like her mother, Diamond seems to not be able to form her words correctly, and will result to "Uhms" and things along there, albeit if provoked she would stand strong to her argument. Very trusting of people. Caring of people.
Diamond is slowly loosing her temper and would be quicker to loose her kindness

Religion or Cults: Jax
Alignment: Lawful good.
Mood character is most often in: Kind and happy
Sense of humor: Very bad and mostly sticks to the very obvious, though she has gotten a hang of watching peoples reactions to making them nervous - Maybe a habbit from her family?
Life philosophy: “She was the kind of person who took care of things by herself. She’d never ask anybody for advice or help. It wasn’t a matter of pride, I think. She just did what seemed natural to her.”
If granted one wish, it would be: "A world like my mother wanted, a world where everyone is in peace. A world where right and justice rules"
Why?: Two words: Mother Complex
Character’s soft spot: Kids
Immediate goals:
- Introducing her kids to as many people as possible, to make sure they have good connections.
- Make Jaspis like ballet
- Do more ballet
- Finish her plans for a school

Long term goals:
- See her kids grow up well :heart:
- Teach them to be a better leader and help them make a better Azerwind :heart:

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place:
Mockingbay
Pastime: Reading, ballet
Food: Beef stew.
Drink: Tea
Colour: Purple and Blue, green sneaking in there as well.
Animal: Bunnies!
Mode of transportation: Horse

Least Favourite...
Place:
Anywhere dark.
Pastime: Violence
Food: Mushrooms!
Drink: Alcohol
Colour: Too many obnoxious colours at once - Basically LSD trip, the colour.
Animal: Scary bears!
Mode of transportation: Boat
Wardrobe:

Consisting of: A purple coat, a white frilled ascot tie, a white cotton shirt, blue pants. This is her normal outfit, her others are as following:

Diamond's vanity armor

Diamond's newest dress

Diamond's halloween costume

Diamond's casual outfit

Diamond's first dress

Diamond's maid dress

Diamond's sailing attire
Jewelry: Diamond currently has 2 types of jewelry
list_img.png

Attachments

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
RELATIONS:
Loved:
Zalen - Even though time has passed, she still loves her dad
Amethyst - Same with Zalen, #mommyanddaddy4life

Jeroxia - Family :heart: Jeroxia

Citrine - "My precious little daughter, I am truly blessed to have such a kind and beautiful little angel like you - You will make a great leader" Samiwashere

Idon Marr - "My precious husband - Your loyalty and love is what keeps me going"
Ddaug

Jaspis - "You are not like the others, you have more nerves and you are more outgoing. While I fear that people might question you, I will always love you and know that you are a precious little gemstone" Kamaoe

Agate - "You hold justice in your heart... You remind me so much of your father, and I am sure that will come you to gain in the future. My lovely one, stay you." Catena

Apple - "I found you on the street, opened the sheets and found a cute little child - I will make sure to take care of you as you were my own, and I hope you will get along" Ruulu

Trusted:
Odette - I look up to Odette, and admire her strength and kindness. I want to prove myself for her, that I am also strong. I want to prove that I can take care of herself Samiwashere

Nwalme - Whether he hates me or not, I trust that he makes strong decisions that is right for himself. blargtheawesome

Befriended:
Kam - "You are strong lady, your kindness if outflowing and I have a feeling we can become good friends, I can only hope to be as good as a mother, as you" Kamaoe

Fania - "As I have observed with many of those who come from Brus, you are loyal, you are friendly. You are truly an admirable lady to be in company with, and I hope to get to know you better" Jazzper

Liked:
Auxilius - He is a very comfortable and behaving old priest.

Tzemik - I like Tzemik, and I find her trustworthy. I really want to get closer to her personal and learn more about her, so I can help her. ForestRose

Cymic - Time has passed, but he is still liked. Cymic_

Azariah - "You are not there anymore, but you will always be in my heart... Time can change any male or female, I just hope you return the same" Asirel Luik

Nwalme - Whether he hates me or not, I trust that he makes strong decisions that is right for himself. blargtheawesome
Alanis Soresta - "You came to me with aspirations, told me about what you liked and you made an expression on me... I am excited to see what you will do with the library" Firegirl

Isabell - "Your hair is amazing! You need to teach me that one day! I am so happy about the muffin by the way! It is so delicious! But I might need to hold back, to watch my form. You are an amazing person and I hope we can be friends!" Ruulu

Loose acquaintances:
Linden - "My daughter seems to be good friends with you, I do not know you well - Trust me, I will." RagingLunacy

Unsure of:
Lord Berndt of Eberhal - "Like a lot of the Anhald nobles, I do not know what to think of you - The Anhald culture seems affect people to be harsher in their words, but what you say is still true" Paint

Hammy - "A young and sweet caparii with ambitions, I would very much like to hold onto him, as his dedication to his work is what a house needs for a future" CthulhuPeople
Theodosius - You seem like a young boy with aspirations and dreams, stay that way my friend. Thomas Herena

Althalos - "My friends dislike you, you abuse the name of my Grandfather to avoid responsibility of your actions, and while I try to avoid being like those of Anhald, you spoke too light of my name and when I adressed you with respect I did not feel it returned. I would lie if I said that I like you, but I will for now keep you under close watch about where you stand in my book" Electric

Feared and hated
Kierill - Not sure if there is much else to say that he was a dingus proskater034 (I believe :heart: )

-+The Deceased+-
Ava Grey
Eala

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Updated relations!

Gonna be adding much more content to this profile, but now it at least looks a little pretty :heart: