Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dimaethor Flemner

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Name: Dimaethor Flemner

Nickname/Alias: Dimaethor, or the common insult, Dim

Race: Human

Height: Six feet even

Weight: Rather slim, not starved, but skinny

Hair: Red, not combed nor cut to any particular style, not much facial hair

Eyes: A simple blue

Skin: A slight tan from spending most of his time outside.

Identifying Marks: Always carries his old, battered, iron sword. He is rather quiet, usually, would rather keep to himself than interact socially most of the time.

Alignment: Chaotic neutral. He won't do something that would violate one of his few morals, unless not doing it would put him in mortal peril. He would do whatever it takes to survive.

Appearance: Tall and slim, rather educated though having a peasant upbringing. Well mannered, formal, and polite.

Strengths: A decent swordsman, and a brilliant person mentally. He is rather fast and agile.

Weaknesses and fears: He fears death, very much so... He isn't overly strong. Tends to over estimate things.

Religion and cults: He is an occasional worshipper of Shallheranna, though rarely.

Profession: A vagabond.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
My character I'll use when I can't use Basil... I might occasionally update him, but unlikely.