Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dinogirl- application [Approved - JustShadow]

dinogirl

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: dinogirl
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Female
4. Country: American; The home of conspiracy theories and cheeseburgers5. Skin: Female Link, or other hunter forest-y, medieval-y skins

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I agree to all of the rules

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I absolutely love roleplay! I am in a Dungeons & Dragons group with some of my other friends and have enjoyed it very much. I was also on the Massive Minecraft server and have done well in the RP aspect of it (I was one of the princesses of Asae :D ). I can stay in character very well and I rarely go out into IRL land.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is dinogirl (sorry it’s a little out of character L). I am a 14 year old girl from the east coast USA. I have very much experience in Minecraft and all aspects of it (except modding). My IRL interests include other video games such as Legend of Zelda games, Mario games and Terraria. I’m also involved in a professional archery club every Monday night and I love reading fantasy books. As previously stated, I am a very big fan of RP such as D&D. I also have a DeviantArt account: AdderstarLeader, I enjoy drawing in the anime/ manga style and am into the whole cat-girl fandom thing. Ihassmugface says I don’t look like one IRL, but I am a beginner author and am writing a few stories, including a MC fan-fic.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I do not have any pictures I can show but I can do pixel art and some houses. I can still pitch in ideas for buildings and structures (if people are willing to do them). I can also follow peoples directives to when they need people to build.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I really hope I can come onto the server. From what my friends have told me it’s really fun and enjoyable. I am very trustworthy and would never backstab a friend unless I fully knew they’d forgive me. I would never drop a creeper on someone! :3

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I don’t even know how to install mods and I do promise not to use a hacker texture pack. I do have on the make some blocks invisible but I promise never to use it!

11. How did you find out about our server? Ihassmugface told me about this server. She said that it was much better than the MMC server and that all the people from MMC are on this one. It would be great to see all my old friends from Massive in a new RP scenario (Especially Sushi :3 ). Martin689 has also supported her statements. They have told me very much about this server and I know some of the basic rules and regulations.

I hope that i can get in and enjoy this adventure along with everyone else! =^-^=:)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
You scare me.
Not because your application is bad, or anything like that.
Because you sound almost exactly like me O.O
Archery, writing, LoZ (:heart: that game), D&D, perfect grammar, reading fantasy books etc.
Onto the official stuff, this is a great application! Approved!

Welcome to Altera!
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

Scoobsy

Lord of Altera
Wow....I'm not gonna lie that is one of the best applications I have seen for a while. See you in game!! :3

dinogirl

Legend of Altera
You scare me.
Not because your application is bad, or anything like that.
Because you sound almost exactly like me O.O
Archery, writing, LoZ (:heart: that game), D&D, perfect grammar, reading fantasy books etc.
Onto the official stuff, this is a great application! Approved!

Welcome to Altera!
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

thank you so much for approving this :D
ihassmugface has told me so much and had been nagging me about this and i was so thrilled to know i was excepted
I do have a question thought: When I tried going on the server a few moments ago it wouldn't let me. I think it's because of the new update that MC thinks it won't let me on because the server's outdated (Even though it's not really).
If you need any help with anything in game please just ask ^^

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
thank you so much for approving this :D
ihassmugface has told me so much and had been nagging me about this and i was so thrilled to know i was excepted
I do have a question thought: When I tried going on the server a few moments ago it wouldn't let me. I think it's because of the new update that MC thinks it won't let me on because the server's outdated (Even though it's not really).
If you need any help with anything in game please just ask ^^
Yes, unfortunately those that have updated their Minecraft versions to 1.2 are unable to connect to the server, which will remain in 1.1 until Bukkit for 1.2 is released. It is unfortunate you have come at this very time, as if you have updated your client, you will not be able to log in until Bukkit 1.2 is released :/

Gaby

Lord of Altera
wow lol XD
i actually made this name a while ago (like when i was 9) and it kinda just stuck :3
I made my username when I was 5. and I'm 15.
a few calculations shows I made gabythedinogirl in 2002, and you made dinogirl in 2007.
I did it first, and I call copyright violation. see you in court. (lol jk)