Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Discussing your own nations?

Miner

Lord of Altera
Would we be able to have a thread to discuss our individual nations?
Possibly this one? :p

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
My nation of The Dominion of the Machine Overlords is quite the oddball. It went from Left-Wing Utopia to Corporate Bordello to Anarchy. I've been playing it with the preference that every Issue is settled with the greatest benefit to the Overlords, with total apathy regarding humans.

And every trend is rising.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
This is how I like it:
has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, police conduct weekly raids looking for contraband cheeseburgers, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, and the entire retail industry has been replaced by online delivery services. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
No one endorses me, yet i'm a reaaallly nice nation focused on Economy and all-mighty military...
If only there was a fourth category about the army, i'm sure I would be a powerhouse.... ;)