Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DJiboutian re-applicationm from inactivity [Approved- Raalvara]

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian

The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
DJiboutian

2. How old are you
?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, sir!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming is using ooc info for IC info, power gaming is making up imaginary stuff like an NPC randomly coming to save your life. Both are not allowed on the server.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Lannis
8. Tell us about yourself!
Im young, im brave and im Ethan, I Work at DQ and make slightly above minumum wage.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I did but it melted.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Icanra
About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Jonas Knott
Character Age:
Character Race:
Human
Appearance:
Brown eyes, brown hair, 180 pounds 5ft 6in
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Nope
Written Test!
The Sun was setting yet another day, Jonas looked at the orange orb over the horizon as it slowly fell under the horizon. "Another productive day on the field," he thought to himself. He inspect his wheat field he was tending to, it was growing nicely and the harvest will be plentiful this season. A sense of contentment flowed over him looking at his hard work. Jonas sat down on a stump that sat beneath a large oak tree to wipe the sweat off of his forehead But then Jonas nearly had a heart attack as he heard horses galloping towards him. Jonas knew that sound from last year. It was the tax collectors, A large brown heard fat man covered in armor from head to toe came up to me as I continued to sit there on my stump. The fat man shouted
"We came for fifty bales"
While he pointed towards my haystack
I stood up quickly upset and angry
"fifty!! last year you only needed ten, I won't have enough to trade to get money for my family"
The fat man got off of his horse and looked at his men and then at me and replied.
"Times are tough, many of the fields are plagued with a really bad drought and fields are being burned left and right from bandits."
The fat man got serious and cleared his throat
"If you want we can make you a deal"
I wiped off some dirt that was still clinging on my palms on my pants and responded
"What type of deal?"
The fat man handed me a contract
"A contract for a free passage to better land and radiants for your land"
I squinted closer at the number of radiants that was on the contract and responded
"What land?"
The fat man responded
"Altera"
"Altera?" I responded
"Yes, its a land far away, months by ship, but once you are there, it is a land of prosperity and wealth You can use some of these radiants to buy yourself a nice farm in the middle of the continent west of mocking bay, perhaps? There are far fewer bandits and the land is more fertile. The women there are a whole lot prettier too, I would recommend checking out Krakens Den Inn at kings landing you can meet some travelers there to talk to and see where you should go from there.
* I gazed over the contract to make sure it was legit I replyed*
"Prettier women you say?"
The fat man responded humorously
"Yes some of the best"
I nodded
"I will be leaving in a week after I pack up my stuff and cash in this paper"

Question: Is there anything I lost for being inactive for so long like my /pocket or other things like that?

Last edited:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Welcome back to Hollowworld!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Server IP is: hollowworld.co.uk

If you want to join our discord, shoot me a message over the forums.

In regards to the pocket and other stuff, I believe you would keep those items. You've probably simply been dewhitelisted.