Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DJman13's Art [Warning "its bad art so if you want good check sally pirates"]

Glugterd Ironhammer

Legend of Altera
Question, I've been drawing for 100 years, and I can never seem to get down the water aspect of my paintings of cats quite as well as you nailed it on this one. Could you perhaps give me lessons on your water technique?

(It's funny, because I can't draw for feces.)
Just put around the thing under water the word "water" in blue but i maybe can learn you some time

Glugterd Ironhammer

Legend of Altera
Once again your improving mate.....
I'll see what I can do with your regular drawing because I can put it into photoshop then smooth some lines and paint it up with some gradients in there to make it look more lifelike.....
I use paint.NET to paint them but you should not said that i should do waht you want me to do

Great_Mathias

Hollows Explorer
no im saying that your a good painter but its just hard to use paint to get a really nice finish so i was gonna help you...
show you what you could accomplish if you had the software...
ps...
ive tried painting with paint.net and its really hard but now that I have a scanner and photoshop my drawings look better...
all im saying is I want to help you improve your skills and if you like what ive done maybe search for a free photoshop program...
ok

Tori689

Lord of Altera
These pictures are great starts! I can clearly see your improvement within each drawing, keep up the great work! I'm also trying to figure out digital art, teaching yourself is not an easy thing to do. Try experimenting with many different things, even paint tools. Once you've found a painting program you're comfortable with, you can explore even further with brushes, colors, and styles.

Glugterd Ironhammer

Legend of Altera
no im saying that your a good painter but its just hard to use paint to get a really nice finish so i was gonna help you...
show you what you could accomplish if you had the software...
ps...
ive tried painting with paint.net and its really hard but now that I have a scanner and photoshop my drawings look better...
all im saying is I want to help you improve your skills and if you like what ive done maybe search for a free photoshop program...
ok
Its harder to use photoshop for me and i dont need help