Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Doctor Who - Scariest Episode?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Being as it's Halloween, and that I went to the Doctor Who Experience today, I thought I'd ask you all a question; and judging by the title of the thread I'm sure you already know what it is.

What is the scariest episode of doctor who you have ever seen? What is the scariest monster or alien the Doctor has had to face? What was the most tense part of the episode? Talk about the episode, damn it, don't look at me for a template.

The scariest episode I've ever seen is "The Waters of Mars". I ain't even gonna go into details. It's just plain scary. Ugh. *Shudder*

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Yeah... that one hit the mark for me... Not sure what it was, but it may have been the below:
80047.jpg

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
The very first time you watch the weeping angels is scary enough.
And then you realise that thinking about them makes them real.

The daleks, too, were scary enough. Generations of children - terrified, were safe... Upstairs, in bed.
LOLNOPE, THEY CAN BLOODY FLY.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
When then were on the train-thing with Merlin? The episode is called Midnight. If that's the one you mean.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Not that one, it's the Rebel Flesh. I mean, for gods sake, the name itself sounds like the child of Saddam Hussein and Satan.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Wait, do you mean the Charles dickens one? There are rather a few episodes in which people are possessed/doppelganged.

MissPlums

Loyal Servant of Altera
Being as it's Halloween, and that I went to the Doctor Who Experience today, I thought I'd ask you all a question; and judging by the title of the thread I'm sure you already know what it is.

What is the scariest episode of doctor who you have ever seen? What is the scariest monster or alien the Doctor has had to face? What was the most tense part of the episode? Talk about the episode, damn it, don't look at me for a template.

The scariest episode I've ever seen is "The Waters of Mars". I ain't even gonna go into details. It's just plain scary. Ugh. *Shudder*
I agree.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
I was nine when I first saw Silence in the Library. Refused to open my lunchbox for a week in case the food was... And I got... Yikes.

And I got... Yikes. And I got... Yikes. And I got... Yikes. And I got...

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I thought the Library one was scary because of the two separate "realities" with one being the CAM interface, but that's just me. :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Episode three of Christopher Eccleston's first series, with Charles Dickens, was pretty spooky.

In fact, I'd say all the ones you mentioned were scary indeed, but the waters of mars is the one I'd say is scariest still.

MissGreenway

Villager
All of the above ;-; It's not as frightening now, though, except for some possible feels attacks... however the one about the Internet had me looking for suspicious wifi hotspots.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
All of the above ;-; It's not as frightening now, though, except for some possible feels attacks... however the one about the Internet had me looking for suspicious wifi hotspots.
Reminded me of the episode about the Magpie, actually. It doesn't matter how simple technology is, aliens will always screw you over with it.