Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Doctor Who

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Here is a place to dicuss your favorite Doctor Who episodes, complaints about the series, jokes, conjectures about the future of the show, or just to chat on the subject.

I was just wondering, it seems like the Daleks are "killed for good" alot of the time, then they come back all over again. Why won't they just die?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
The daleks are sneaky. They always have ways of coming back but they've apparently been shelved as a major villain recently (we haven't seen them in force since they came back as the new daleks) which is nice but I love episodes with daleks in them because they are always hilarious.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, there is only 5 of them, and you can't do much with 5 daleks, especially since their now so easy to deal with. Also has anyone heard any of the "who and me" series on bbc radio 7?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Doctor who is coming to an end, i can feel it. Has anyone else noticed how they have just been piling on the "best of the [insert DW topic here]"? I can just feel it dying....
I love daleks, they may be the coolest TV villain ever, second only to replicators from SG1

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I don't like Doctor Who as much as I used to. I get the same general feel from nearly every episode now.

And the replicators sucked, Goa'uld ftw. :)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Goa'uld were cool, but REALLY?!?!!? No, replicators were indisputably the coolest villain, the scourge of FOUR gallaxies, they evolved and changed during the show, they were sooooo epic.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Hhahaha new season of DW killed weeping angels. Tennat era weeping angels were good.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Angels are awesome, but I'm more scared of Vashta Nurada. Also, I really want to know what happened to the Doctors daughter Jenny.

Sodium

The Lunarch
The gasmask creatures still trump everything else for me... They are just so... creepy. I think it's the way they slowly change into one, and then just lose their minds...

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
The gas mask zombies are one of the creepiest doctor whos ever, not just in concept, but the way they filmed it. And what happened to the vexten? did srewdriver lady electricute them or what? also who was she?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
not really....
anyway, that girl was river song, the very same river song that is amelia's daughter.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've worked that bit out, but I missed the second part of the episode so I don't know how the Doctor won, bit off a blow for River though.