Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Dominar Elder

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Wow! I have a shelved wood elf named Iondir Scalebreaker just like Dominar! I haven't played him in ages- three years I think- and not at all in this server (not advertising), but in past places he was a quiet, meditative, very spiritual mage. I had gotten my inspiration from a certain character in an anime called Fairy Tail (the show was trash). Gosh, I was going bring him back as a fresh character but I feel like if I do, people might think I'm ripping off from yours.

^~^ darn eet

Last edited:

Dominar

Legend of Altera
Wow! I have a shelved wood elf named Iondir Scalebreaker just like Dominar! I haven't played him in ages- three years I think- and not at all in this server (not advertising), but in past places he was a quiet, meditative, very spiritual mage. I had gotten my inspiration from a certain character in an anime called Fairy Tail (the show was trash). Gosh, I was going bring him back as a fresh character but I feel like if I do, people might think I'm ripping off from yours.

^~^ darn eet
Fairy Tail eh? I know of it. Which character, might I ask?

Also, I think it would be pretty funny if there was someone much like Dom out there. I'm not stopping you! ;)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Fairy Tail eh? I know of it. Which character, might I ask?

Also, I think it would be pretty funny if there was someone much like Dom out there. I'm not stopping you! ;)
Yay! Also, the character was Zeref- he was probably my favorite out of the whole trashy, cliché bunch. :3

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
They can always develop differently, due to interactions.
Also; you don't have to follow the alignment chart exclusively. It's a guideline, and there will always be people that argue as to which comic char is what align, or which movie char is which align, etc.
Mainly think how your char reacts to laws, and then ethics/morals. Those are the axes. (Axis'?) And you don't have to be extreme in them, either. Not everyone follows /every single law/, and not everyone will always do an evil deed.
The most difficult part about morals, is even a man labeled as evil, could be doing something that is good in his view. So this one is mostly your perceptions of things; though I suppose when one asks for alignment, they ask for what others would see you as. It's.... complicated.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Mkay so why is your sister not on that profile?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I cry. Her brother doesn't love her.