Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Dominar Elder

Dominar

Legend of Altera
NOTE: This profile is HEAVILY outdated. I'm in the process of updating it, now that I am more active. Feel free to read on, but keep in mind about a tablespoon of salt!
Dominar.jpg

Name

Dominar
(He does not use a last name)

Race
Silver Elf
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Physical Appearance
Tall, light build, good posture. In excellent physical condition.

Height
6'2
Weighs

Around 70 Kgs
Eye Color: Dark brown.
Skin Color
Slightly pale.
Distinguishing Features
Dark hair and eyes. Rare for Silver Elves.
Build of Body
Tall and thin but good amount of muscle.
Hair Colour
Dark brown, near black.
Complexion
Clean
Posture
Good posture. Stands straight, feet shoulder width apart.
Is Seen By Others As
That is a matter of opinion.
Voice
Strong but quiet voice. Not very deep.
Personality
More confident then when he was younger. He usually keeps to himself around strangers and rarely does he approach someone new unless he has a good reason to. He can be a little shy depending on the situation however his confidence is obvious. He cares for his friends and family and is very protective over them. Dominar does look for or start conflict of any kind. He does his best to do good and help others. Especially if they can't help themselves.

More information:

A good meal or drink, appreciates the good deeds people do.

Dislikes
Lying, disloyalty and betrayal. Killing for no good reason. Cheap shots and cowardly acts of any kind.
Strengths
Doesn't crack under pressure. Doesn't back down. Has a good mind and a strong will.
Weaknesses
His moral codes can sometimes be a weakness.
Fears
He's not a fan of heights, however, he can deal with them calmly.
Values
Friendship and loyalty. Being honest and above all else, love.
Education
Was educated by his foster parents.
Languages
Elven, Common. Fluent in both.
General Attitude
Respectful, quiet.
Religious Inclination

None.
General Intelligence
Well above average. Is witty and a quick thinker.
General Sociability
Not very open at first, usually keeps to himself.

Alignment
(Not sure what to say to that)

Short Term Goals
Learn Alchemy
Long Term Goals
Learn a wide varaity of skills then pass them on to a student(s)
Possessions
Besides the clothes on his back and a well tailored coat, Dominar owns a longsword which has been balanced at the handguard. He owns two knives which are on him at all times, and an extra short sword. A rather old recurve bow which is still in perfect condition.
Wardrobe
Simple clothes, all dark colors.
Jewelry
A simple black and silver ring on his left right hand.

Owned Homes:
A house in Tambry (*OOC* A shop)
A house in Crow's Perch.​

Carried Inventory
A balanced, enchanted longsword, two knives, some money, bandages, a small vile of opium, two small flasks, (one full of tea leaves, one full of tea)
Wealth
Has little money. Enough to get around and feed himself.
Health
In good physical condition and health.

Memory
Damaged due to an accident. He forgot everything, but is remembering more and more every day. Otherwise, he has an overall good memory.
Unhealthy Habits
Doesn't eat or sleep on a regular basis.

History
Long story short. Parents disappeared, was raised by a farming family. Foster father was a great knight in his time, foster mother was a shield maiden. He was drilled in the basics of combat and has a good attitude and respect others because of it.
Birthplace
Has no idea.
Childhood
View attachment 71560
Dominar was raised in a small village by an old knight and his wife. He'd spend his days roaming around the forests and hills surrounding his village. He didn't have many friends and because of this, he grew up being rather thoughtful and quiet. Whenever he got the oppotunity he'd run through the lands around his home. Treating every tree and rock as an obstacle he needed to get past. Learning how to traverse the lands with speed was his most common past time. That and throwing his dagger given to him by his foster father at any tree or wall he saw fit.
Teen Years
Dominar.jpg
As he grew, he started exercising and training to learn new skills. Still covering and exploring the lands around him with great speed. Eventually his foster father would teach him the basics of sword play. Since then he practices with the sword given to him by his father. He was also taught how to use a knife properly and throw one correctly.
As he grew he'd start to teach himself things. He practiced throwing his knife daily.
Young Adult Years
Shortly after becoming of age, he left his village in search of a new teacher. He met several new faces, making several new friends. One of those friends was Niamh Feathertail. A silver elf who he fell in love with.
Shortly after meeting Nim, he was met by a man named Nikolche. A talk with Niko led to his signing up for the Tambry Guard Force. Niko taught him to further develop his sword and dagger skills. That and the drills required by the guard made him grow in strength and stamina.
Not long after joining, he'd climb to be Tambry's finest.
Months after joining, he'd receive news from his home village. His foster mother had passed away due to a sickness that had passed through the village. Not long after that he'd receive more news from an unknown source that his real parents were alive somewhere. He left immediately to investigate. 11 weeks passed and he returned with the information that his parents and were had once again, disappeared. He also discovered however, that he had a younger sister.
After returning he'd come face to face with one Dayter. Dayter told him of his interest in Dominar and invited him to join the Ranger's Guild. He was faced with a challenge however. In order to join he needed to gain the approvel of Jaden Seeker, another ranger.

Before he had a chance to live his life, the land was attacked by a giant horde of Undead. This horde destroyed everything, killing thousands. The population were forced to leave the Northan Kingdoms and flea to another continent, dubbed the New World. Since then, Dominar has been in grief. His friends and love were dead, his home was gone, his life in ruins. Everyone suffered, he was aware of that.
"I wouldn't blame them if they all felt the way I now do."
After some time, Dominar was reuinited with his mentor, Nicholas Vericlav, who he thought to be dead. Dominar followed Niko to Crow's Perch, where he now remains. No longer a student of Niko, Dominar stands as an equal.
Only one day after his arrival in Crow's Perch, Dominar accompanied Niko on an expedition to hunt down a so called "sea dragon". This sea dragon turned out to be a salt water crocodile. after hours of baiting, the two managed to anger the beast enough for it to come out of the safety of the water. The battle was fierce. So much so that Domianr is only alive today because one stranger by the name of Sidaura was brave enough to jump into cold waters (Occupied by a crocodile) to save him.
The crocodile succesfully hunted, the three companions ate together, then parted ways, all healing after the battle.
The next day, Dominar met a young human women who he instantly grew eelings for. It was hard not to after they spent a whole night talking, laughing, and drinking. The following day they met a man by the name of Mortimer. Mortimer offered them work at a settlement far west. After some talk, they all agreed to leave the following day, which they did.
Since then, Dominar has remained with his new companions. Moving between Crow's Perch, and the soon to be island town of [Insert name here that I keep forgetting]. So, the story continues...

Family History
Grew up with a foster family in a small village after his real parents disappeared. His foster father being an ex knight, and a great one of his time, his foster mother also talented in combat. Now they were but farmers. Only recently did Dominar discover he had a younger brother and that his real parents were once more, gone.
Past Places of Residences
Tambry Barracks, now a house in Tambry
Places Traveled
Thiil, Tambry, The Crossroads and The Silver Isles.
Peaceful or violent
Peaceful.
Weaponry
A perfectly balanced enchanted long sword and a two daggers. Also perfectly balanced

[A list of skills/things learned here]
[Childhood]

Basic skills with a sword and a dagger.
Talented with throwing knifes.
Basic parkour skills
[Teenager]

Good skills with a sword and dagger.
Good skills with throwing knives.
Excellent parkour skills
[Young Adult, Adult]

Excellent skills with a sword and a dagger.
Good skills with throwing knives.
Excellent parkour skills

[Other Trivia]

Occupation
Nothing official.

Favorite Types of Drink
White tea.
Hobbies/Pastimes
Practising
his skills and hanging out with his family/friends.
Favorite Colors
Misty colours.
Relationships
Has feelings for one Aine Lirakitty
Relevant Family Members
Rashe (Foster Father)
Alice (Foster Mother)

Real parents (Unknown name)
Romantic Interests
Aine Lirakitty
Trusted Friends
Nicholas Vericlav Niko
Friendly With
Everyone he meets.

Loose Acquaintances
Mortimer

Other interesting things about Dominar:
People have often asked me in the past what my character is based on.
- Dominar is based off of and modelled after myself in real life (Most of his attributes are things I posses in the real world,) and various characters from anime and books. His looks are also based on myself.
A lot of inspiration came from Will from The Ranger's' Apprentice. (Which just so happens to be my all time favourite story)

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
just a quick thing, there's actually no such thing as a "one handed longsword" it's more of just how you wield it, if you want a sword that's normally held one handed and is faster (as holding a general longsword one handed isn't exactly fast) I'd go with an arming sword or something of the like, also, feel free to stop by Zima'Maloj, Roy may be away, but his star apprentice will be able to help you!
Lady Alec

Dominar

Legend of Altera
just a quick thing, there's actually no such thing as a "one handed longsword" it's more of just how you wield it, if you want a sword that's normally held one handed and is faster (as holding a general longsword one handed isn't exactly fast) I'd go with an arming sword or something of the like, also, feel free to stop by Zima'Maloj, Roy may be away, but his star apprentice will be able to help you!
Lady Alec
Ah yes but see this sword was custom made. It's basically long sword but was perfectly balanced between the blade and hilt. I forgot to say that. Anyhow my sword was recently stolen IC so maybe I'll come around looking to buy a new one ;)

Dominar

Legend of Altera
I would just like to point out that Dominar is in no way shape or form "edgy'. Dark clothes and hair don't mean he's edgy. Neither does the fact that he was upset about the recent death of his father and the possible death of his mother. Dominar is usually rather bright, in a good mood.

So stop saying it.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I would just like to point out that Dominar is in no way shape or form "edgy'. Dark clothes and hair don't mean he's edgy. Neither does the fact that he was upset about the recent death of his father and the possible death of his mother. Dominar is usually rather bright, in a good mood.

So stop saying it.
people will say what they want to believe, if they think your character is edgy? Let them, what they think doesn't actually determine your character so don't let it get to you. You know your character isn't edgy, so just stick with what you know. I've had people say that Roy's an idiot or a drunk, when he just either got caught off guard or was trying to deal with an issue that he needed to de-stress from. Depending on what happened when they first met your character gives people different insights into how your character acts. You want them to stop thinking he's edgy? Rp around them more, show them what your character is truly like and make them take back what you said...
That being said, Sprinting your heart out as an exercise would increase his stamina, but not by much. mostly what it would do would be conditioning him for sprinting, not running over a prolonged period. And no offence...but SAO isn't exactly a good reference for useful swords since what Kirito uses are long-swords, but this is also in a game where you can be as skinny as him and pull a 2 ton fish out of the water no problem because strength index. Long-swords were 90% of the time considered Hand and a half swords, you could two hand em or one hand em, a one handed long-sword just doesn't exist, and I am pointing out this wording because if you're wielding a long-sword one handed, it's gonna be slower. since you've stated your character relies more on wit and speed, I'd honestly recommend something more like an arming sword or a falchion, maybe even a rapier, any of those word work.

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
*actually read entire thing* Under pets it says her horse Sparrow, and rabbits x3

Dominar

Legend of Altera
SO. PEPPLE. I have a character some of you might be interested in playing as an alt. That person being none other than Dominar's baby brother. Name is undecided and his general story and appearence/skills are to be determined. Naturally I'd assume he would look somewhat like Dominar with the same/similar talents and physical structure. Other than that you're free to shape his story as you like. However there are a few points you must base it on. If anyone is interested, PM me!~

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
*looks around* If it fits, I sits. *plops down and watches*