Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Done with AH

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I am selling or have already given away every last item I have for sale on the auction house for extremely low prices. My inventory there is empty, and I will not be continuing to add items to it.

Stay tuned, folks.

Taezel

I think I might like it here
I agree, as the Auction house has become a complete failure. Searches almost always result in an error and I have issues with scanning through hundreds of posts to find a feather. I will no longer be checking the AH first when I need supplies

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
The only issue is that items added before the upgrade do not show up when searching. If people simply cancelled their auctions and readded them, there would be no problem with the search function.

One very simple workaround you can use right now is to show all auctions and hit ctrl+f to open the Find on Page feature of your browser. Just type in the item you want, eg feather, and woosh.. You are instantly taken to the first listing of feathers! Keep prssinng Next and you can easily find the cheapest. Yes it might take a few more seconds to find what you are looking for, but to call the new AH a complete failure is a bit excessive.

- Boulder

Taezel

Sorry Boulderpaul, There seems tobe more issues for me than you. Perhaps screenshots will be necessary. Also, I can't cancel my auctions.Never have been able to, screenshots of that will be available also later (after I wake up)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I agree, as the Auction house has become a complete failure. Searches almost always result in an error and I have issues with scanning through hundreds of posts to find a feather. I will no longer be checking the AH first when I need supplies
Need feathers? Buy them from me xD

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
the AH isn't great but I dont have problems with it

Kierkegaard

Make Port Silver available for players to buy and/or rent shops! We don't need a plugin for this. Have this kind of stuff be done in the real world so we can have some more immersion!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I am prepared for either/both of two things in the pipeline, and will in addition be thinking rather hard about some of the fundamental problems of Minecraft's economy, in general.