Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dragon Cave

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
I have seen people getting into dragon cave on here and it's really making me happy. I've been on Dragon Cave for awhile now and want to let people know I can help them. Ask here if you need anything too or want to show off your dragons post a link below.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
I have seen people getting into dragon cave on here and it's really making me happy. I've been on Dragon Cave for awhile now and want to let people know I can help them. Ask here if you need anything too or want to show off your dragons post a link below.
I'm actually looking for an unhatched chicken egg but it's so hard! I know it's rare, I currently have a dragon from 2008 that I don't even use!
The chicken is obviously for my farming character, I am hoping to trade the dragon if interested but the chicken egg is so hard to find let alone unhatched!!!