Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Drawing a dwarf

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
My camera gave up in the end :(
This one is of me drawing it fast

Here it is: With me explaining stuff. Unfortunately the part that I explain about Zustid and Babin legend/myth is cut off :/

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
the drawing with me talking to tell what I'm doing is coming up very soon :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm amazed that I actually talked 43 minutes to a camera with nobody else in the house :confused: I don't know if you know what I'm talking about but xD xD xD 3 times

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Interesting technique, drawing each feature in detail without setting up the basic shapes first.
Or was there a sketch to light for the cam to see it?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Whenever I draw any humanoid I start with a circle, but to Dwarves it applies especially well. Run a line through the centre of the circles, both horizontally and vertically, draw the eyes touching the horizontal line from below and you're set XD

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Interesting technique, drawing each feature in detail without setting up the basic shapes first.
Or was there a sketch to light for the cam to see it?
yeah, i rarely draw a sketch first. I just detail one part and then make everything else in the same scale as the first part. It works for me :p

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
yeah, i rarely draw a sketch first. I just detail one part and then make everything else in the same scale as the first part. It works for me :p
When I watched it I was actually inclined to think you're more likely to draw photorealistically than me, which is a very good plus :p