Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Druidika14 - Appliacation [Approved - Alaila]

Druidika

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Druidika14
2. Your real name: *******
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I really love that a minecraft server actually has a whole Roleplaying community. Also, yes I have role played before in World of Warcraft, I found it a lot of fun.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, I am Peter and I am from Hungary but I've lived in England for over 6 years now. My English isn't quiet perfect yet but i am fluent in talking and typing. I am very much interested in computer games, and graphical design. My hobbies are as follows, Playing on the PC, Reading books, Talking with friends over Skype while playing a game with them (probably minecraft or other games on Steam or online in general), Listen to music and of course I go out for a walk in the park every once in a while.
9. I am very sorry but I do not have any examples of past work.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No, I do not think so.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I do, and have not ever heard of these before and never obtained one either.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I searched "Minecraft servers 1.1" in Google, a page came up and I found this one interesting.
13. I haven't yet, no.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!