Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

E3 2013

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
SW: Battlefront, so much YES!
EDIT: Wait, it's made by EA. *Jumps off a cliff.*
I guess Mirror's Egde 2 is cool too.... :p

wark

Legend of Altera
http://25.media.tumblr.com/edc048d3210e4dedad93e077209a84ab/tumblr_mo7li4BWWM1qmfxrio1_500.gif

▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█░░▒█
░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█
▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█ ░░▒█░░
▒█░░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ░▀▀▀▄▄
▒█▄▀▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄█

And I used to like Xbox 360 way more than PS3...

Also. Anyone else excited for Dragon Age: Inquisition? I hope that don't screw it up like with the second, but at least they've confirmed that it'll be open world.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Nintendo did have a presentation though, I'm sure there's a link somewhere if you google it.

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just back from E3, well from the outside.

World of Tanks Xbox 360....I'm playing this one for sure, for obvious reasons.

The Dragon Spacecraft, they said this was the first one to fly a mission to the International Space Station.

Looks like their will be an upcoming Mad Max game.

I'm a Battlefield Fanatic.

The Dragon again with re-entry scorch marks.

No hot woman passing out energy drinks and other swag. Saw a few people with Playstation and huge Final Fantasy XIV bags, but they looked empty.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
OFC KH will be exclusive, it always has been except for 365 days and that was a one time thing with another Japanese producer. KH is a massive turning point for any remaining Xbox buyers and they'r not going to let anyone else have it.

-K9
....hate to burst your bubble, but it appears that both FFXV and KHIII are going to be multi-platform.

Microsoft probably bribed SquareEnix to save itself.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
....hate to burst your bubble, but it appears that both FFXV and KHIII are going to be multi-platform.

Microsoft probably bribed SquareEnix to save itself.

I'm severely disappointed in Squenix, I was hoping they'd stay true to the Playstation. Who knows, perhaps they might still stay true to the Playstation *crosses fingers*

I'm still buying a PS4 though.

-K9