Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

E3 2014!

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
With little over 4 hours and 30 minutes until the first press conference taking place at E3 I thought I would like to remind people, that it is today!

For those of you, that don't know what E3 is well E3 is the biggest gaming expo, it's where all the big publishers and devs show off their new features, games and other such good stuff.

So what do you guys hope to see? Personally I would like to see Microsoft elaborate more on their options to use Xbox for television, because I feel they didn't cover it enough last year.

Links:
E3 Countdown, know when the next press conference takes place!
Watch E3 live!

Did you not watch E3 last year? Well fear not I have brought youtube links that I find hilarious from last year's E3!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I don't care.
JUST GIVE ME WITCHER 3, MY POLISH BROTHERS! I WANT IT SO BAD! THEY DIDN'T SCREW UP CIRI OR EMHYR EITHER!

Yeah, I did read the books :3

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Not watching it myself but I've heard plenty about what they're doing with Halo... Everyone freaking out over the "Master Chief Edition", and I'm sat here thinking "its a money-grab tactic trying to get you all to buy the Xbone..."

keedycat

Loyal Servant of Altera
Did anyone else notice the similarity between Ori and the Blind Forest and Ubisoft's Child of Light?

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Not watching it myself but I've heard plenty about what they're doing with Halo... Everyone freaking out over the "Master Chief Edition", and I'm sat here thinking "its a money-grab tactic trying to get you all to buy the Xbone..."
We are re-re-releasing your old games, in HD but if you don't want to play them in HD you can just switch to "Classic" mode...

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
What went down?
It was just really bland, in my opinion. There were a few good looking games (Witcher 3, Dragon Age, Fable (I really love fable) and two more) but the rest were just really bland. Hipsters with guns in blue and orange, CoD XXIII, Forza, heck I have already forgotten the largest part of the games.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
We are re-re-releasing your old games, in HD but if you don't want to play them in HD you can just switch to "Classic" mode...
Oh yeah, I don't mind a good remake... but you don't need to remake every game every few years just to make sure its got the latest graphics...
Also the trick they pulled with the "heres a tonne of microsoft points! Go wild!", the Halo 5 beta... it all just seems to me like they're throwing in everything they can to appeal to the Halo fanbase.

Halo 4 has something of a reputation for being bad... of course there are some who say "well its their first game, let them be", but a good few aren't willing to buy a XBone purely for the sake of Halo now because 4 left such a bitter taste... So this is basically them throwing everything they can to pull back the Halo fanbase... To me, this basically is a bribery.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I'm sure they'll announce something exciting!

... It's about time they do. It'd only take them fifteen years... >.>