Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Economy plugin change-over

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I- don't remember having this much, granted I rarely checked my money... Still is this correct? XD
Seems I did get it wrong- I don't know how that happened, it seems like accidentally having a space before the name makes it read some elses name..

I wonder who actually had that amount- oh well xD. I'll fix yers soon!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It was meant as a joke Sally, but realy, do give me ma money
OH NO. IT SEEMS SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED AND I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY MONEY.

It turns out staff are human and expect to be treated as such, they don't like being treated like slaves that will follow your every whim without complaint.

Who. Coulda. Imagined. That.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
OH NO. IT SEEMS SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED AND I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY MONEY.

It turns out staff are human and expect to be treated as such, they don't like being treated like slaves that will follow your every whim without complaint.

Who. Coulda. Imagined. That.
I'm going to say this as respectfully as I possibly can, but please don't throw sarcastic comments my way just because you miss-
interpreted my comment diffrently than how it was meant, I can't help the fact I have weak social skills and can't always asses wether or not a comment is seen the way I meant it so please calm down Sally. (the comment refering to the original post)

Gregor

Lord of Altera
I'm going to say this as respectfully as I possibly can, but please don't throw sarcastic comments my way just because you miss-
interpreted my comment diffrently than how it was meant, I can't help the fact I have weak social skills and can't always asses wether or not a comment is seen the way I meant it so please calm down Sally. (the comment refering to the original post)

Baron said:
Dude, seriously?
Try being a little more polite, and not blame Sally for "misinterpreting" your comment.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
For future reference, it's more polite to request things rather than demand them. I'd advise paying more mind to tact in phrasing, as that in your earlier comments left little room for misinterpretation in the reading that they were demanding immediate service. Further on that note, demanding something now is rather crass, as it gives the impression that one party assumes the other is at their beck and call. It also disregards the value of their time, and that they don't exist explicitly to satisfy the other's whim. Something more along the lines of "Would you transfer my money when you have a moment, please" neatly circumvents this, the polite tone makes everyone happy, and there's no impression given of one seeing the other party as unequal.
As another note, asking someone else to calm down is remarkably ineffective at achieving such.~ Better to offer a sincere apology, and move on.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
Sigh, sorry for the rude comment earlier I should have considered how it would be interperted but could you please transfer my money to my new acount?

Status
Not open for further replies.