Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Economy plugin change-over

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
How long is the deadline for this? I cannot access my computer in my current state, thus disallowing me to create a new balance for myself.
I feeel like there should be a deadline- but I can't decide on one.. so just don't worry bout it- how long will you be away from ingame?

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
When I do /fe top there's two Rygans. One Rygan_Deathblade with 287,210 and a Rygan_deathblade with 574,412.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The first two times they forgot to capitalize my name I guess, so it made a second account. It's caps sensitive, apparently!

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I have no idea if there is any money on LastGladius or LastAltius, but can you check? If there isn't, sorry to waste your time. :/

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I feeel like there should be a deadline- but I can't decide on one.. so just don't worry bout it- how long will you be away from ingame?
I'll post in @bodejodel 's stead then because he is currently moving and won't be able to come online too soon, so I suspect he didn't turn them into emeralds.

He should have had several millions.

-----------
@Redocs
Did you get your million save in time?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
The first two times they forgot to capitalize my name I guess, so it made a second account. It's caps sensitive, apparently!
Can you check your money again? I deleted both accounts and gave the money again.

I have no idea if there is any money on LastGladius or LastAltius, but can you check? If there isn't, sorry to waste your time. :/
Done
GregorWaldstein
Done
epikplayer
Says you don't have any money?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Ok checked /money bode's acc doesn't exist neither does redocs's
Message is:
[Fe]Sorry that account does not exist

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Bode and Redoc needs to log in D:
Bode can't log in because he is currently moving to a new house :/ Think he won't be done before September/November

@Redocs should know the exact time.

@bodejodel too.

Edit: I just heard something along the line of turned to emeralds from Kvothe, need confirmation from either bode or Redocs though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.