Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Edric Stone

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

cooltext198886459868884.png

"It is the poor scholar who remains content with the first answer given to them. Doubt is what makes the poor scholar wise, because they are the ones that keep asking why."

Chris_Pagebreak-1.png
General Information

Name: Edric Stone
Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Residence: ---
Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance

Height: 6'
Weight: 160lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Tanned
Shape of Face: Square
Distinguishing Features: Shaggy hair and frequent stubble
Build of Body: Mesomorph
Hair Color: Golden brown
Hair Style: Shaggy windswept look
Complexion: Sometimes ruddy
Posture: Occasionally hunches
Is Seen By Others As: Rugged and worn. Tired.
Scars: A few from his youth. Nothing of note.
Voice: Sirius Black / Gary Oldman

Chris_Pagebreak-1.png

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Chris_Pagebreak-1.png
Personality

"Burying a child can change a man. I put my baby girl in the ground and sailed off to this new world with more regrets than I care to name. If I'd known more, maybe I could have known enough to stop it. It's why I've been going place to place and writing in this book. Hoping that maybe one day these records I keep will hold the answer to saving ourselves."

Strengths: + Focused + He doesn't feel he has many strengths actually.
Weaknesses: + Grief + Poor authoritative ability + Tendency to drink emotions away + Lonely + Onset arthiritis. + Feelings of inadequacy
Fears: + Too many to name
Values: + Knowledge + Perseverance
Education: + Highly
Languages: + Common + Bits of elven
General Attitude: Reserved. Stern. Fatherly. Tired. Kind.
Religious Inclination: Believes they did not heed Clain's warning in time and that the gods have faded. Silas was a nice notion, but he's gone now.
General Intelligence: Yes
General Sociability: He can be sociable, but is not one for large gatherings

Goals

Short Term Goals:
+ Begin compiling records of the voyage and events leading up to it
+ Start amassing any texts he can find to preserve them in this new world
+ Replenish stores of alchemical supplies
+ Begin teaching
+ Nether expedition inquiry

Long Term Goals:
+ Chronicle the past, present, and the future to come
+ Create a permanent home to the records of history
+ Learn more
+ Survive the explosive residents

Possessions

Wardrobe: Varies
Jewelry: A simple gold wedding band

Pets/Animals: None

Owned Homes: None

Carried Inventory: + Books and Journals + Trail rations + Potions + Maps + Writing utensils + Radiants
General Inventory: +Currently only owns what he can carry

General Wealth: + Somewhat meager

Health

Illnesses: None
Allergies: None
Injuries: None
Sleeping Habits: Restless and often tired
Energy Levels: Haggard
Eating Habits: Enjoys eating heartily
Exercise Habits: Probably not as much as he should
Memory: Fair
Unhealthy Habits: Prone to drinking to excess
Drinking Habits: See above

Other Trivia

Favorite Types of Food: Hearty stews
Favorite Types of Drink: Meads
Hobbies/Pastimes: Writing
Favorite Colors: Gray

Chris_Pagebreak-1.png

Relationships

Relevant Family Members:
Romantic Interests:
Trusted Friends: Athryl, Kopii
Respeted Individuals:
Mentors:
Friendly With:
Loose Acquaintances: Fadast, Karn, Vesryn, Arcana, Niko, Diamond, Snerus, Ced, Teeke, Brennard, Daeron, Bronn, Tzemik, Edeline, Axure, Nireth

Apathetic: Eni'nu, Jason, Dicson, Lillium, Evelyn, Marek
Disfavored Individuals: Asero
Wary Of:

Hated:

223hero7
Lannis
TheDeester
Electric
Sizzix

Jak ironassassin IceandFire Vesryn Smurf Arcana Niko Cukie1 Omikuji mokwar Rygan Snerus Ced Teeke MitchJstar LeftwardElkLady Alec Immerael

Relevant Relations
Athryl Mithtanil - I was living in Thiil just after my daughter had died, and just before the March of the Dead threatened its way north. It was an unexpected thing, but I helped you save the books and artifacts from Thiil and what came after I wouldn't trade. Thank you for giving me this chance to aid you in rebuilding. IceandFire

Kopii Grey - Lad, you were the first person that ever step foot in the city that wasn't part of the stone masons building the place. You said you wanted a place of your own, and a place to belong. I hope you found that here, because your help has meant more to me than you know. We don't talk as much as we should, but I think highly of you, Lad. You didn't walk away when you saw and old man's folly of a dream, and that faith means the world to me. Omikuji

Lillium Shinkmaho- I have a high respect for you, but you're not a queen in my city no more than I am a king in yours. The fact that you've your own guards battering people in my city is reason for me to worry if you understand what The Compendium is meant to be. I spoke to you, but I pray I won't have to return to that conversation. Cukie1

Brennard- I know little about you, but I respect your drive when it comes to the elementals that threatened the land. I don't know what kind of man you are fully, but I'd like to think you have a good head about you. A man that's not afraid of the staring at the unknown. The world needs more like that. Brennard is NOT SEXY. Mitch

Bronn Westergard - I respect you for what you're trying to do for your boys. I'll keep my end of the bargain because I can tell you're a father that wants the best for his boys. I'll try to do right by you, and by them. LeftwardElk

Eni'nu - Goddamn nakat.... You owe a sign. Smurf

The Cerridwens - If it were up to you, you would see the world just as it was. Knowledge in the hands of the few, at the expense of the many. Kopii spoke so highly of you, but your only concerns lie in a world of secrets. You'll not be welcomed if you continue to presume that history is not worth preserving. Immerael Lady Alec

Tzemik - The witch in Vigil's Rest, from what I understand. I don't know much about your personally, but I know that you're knowledgeable and willing to teach. A scholar, a mage, and a physician. Hopefully you'll stick around the place. Michcat

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
After 4 long months someone else puts Niko on a relation, I have succeeded in life.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updates to profile and relations. Lemme know if you think you should be on the list or want an in depth blurb.

For a character I don't like to play, he's survived longer than I expected.