Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Elegant Poster] =REWARD= Alive or Dead =REWARD=

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
A sheet of thick vellum with embossed corners has been studiously nailed onto boards at the Crossroads Tavern, Sorrows Port City, and Tambry. Dark ink tainted with a purple highlight has been carefully penned across it, in bold legible script.

"To Whom is May Concern,
My younger sister has been abandoned by her Betrothed only days before the altar. I will be paying a sum of 30.000.r for his breathing return, so I may whip the man myself. If this is not possible, there will be 10.000.r meted out for his identifiable corpse. A further 5.000.r will be paid to anyone bringing good information to his whereabouts. The man stands Seventeen-And-A-Half Hands tall, weighs around at eighteen to nineteen stone. He bears short brown hair and full facial hair with grey eyes. There is a scar from his nose to left ear. Be wary of any attempts at hiding his identity, but we once called him Cecil - In anticipation of one day calling him my brother.

The money is ready to be granted on the posting of this notice. Correspondence may be sent to wes Ganter public home in Tambry. "

A flourishing signature follows.

~Settany wes Gantering