Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Elf] Saelihn

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Okay just updated a lot of relations, i know there are still some people i need to add
feel free to shout out some names if you think i should list ya

Teeke

Lord of Altera
To those whom it may concern,

Saelihn is not the character I had originally hoped she would be. Thee violent tendencies are unenjoyable for me, and her general demeanor is not something I have enjoyed playing.
This post will serve as a notice of intent - in the near future I will be retiring Saelihn as a character.
I have very much enjoyed all the interactions I've had with people, and will miss playing with you from Saelihn's perspective.
If you wish some final rp with Saelihn please let me know here so I can arrange it.
Thank you to everyone who made this a fun and exciting trip.

@Jasper151627237
@Lunarstral
@Tempy_
@Sizzix
@Padragin
@IceandFire
@Niek Morenta
@Redworrior83
@Gaby
@Somnastra
@OneRedBlock
@CthulhuPeople
@solus
@anyone I missed
@su353
@Murdoc
@Willow

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Aww noo. :c
I'd like some final arpee, yes. Would Saelihn know about Nylarii ordering spruce for Myrneth, as from last RP?~ She should visit!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aww. Interesting relation for Cena though. But hope your next character goes more in a direction you want! :)

(Though during that RP last night I may have been innocently whistling IRL a couple times.)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
*Dwarfness intensifies around this post once more*

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Just some catch up, I'll throw things in the right places eventually.

Calan has more than likely become overgrown.

Saelihn's gone through some personality regression/changes.