Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Elven Community] Demacia

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
G
Introduction
There was once a time when all elves could roam and use there magic freely. But since then many of the other races have become jealous and banned magic from certain parts of the world. For too long our kind has been hunted down by humans and other races alike. This is why I have created a sanctuary for all elves to live in peace from every other race. We use our magic to make the community more amazing than any city could ever hope to be.

Habitat
Demacia is located in a huge pine biome which is surrounded by mountains. There is a central home tree which is what all other public building will connect to. Fellow elves build there house up on the mountains around the forest or in the walls of the mountains if they prefer to live in the dark. Screen shots will be added when buildings are closer to completion.

Conditions
Only Elven races are welcome but there can sometimes be acceptions to Hybrids and Dwarves.

If you have any suggestions for the town please leave them in the comments below. I will keep the thread updated on how the town is going and how soon I will be allowing residents.
Remember who your queen is elves!? Alexantria the true elven queen! All unite under her rule and dont live in separate tribes. Together you are strong alone you arent. Tauredal (as far as i know) is the capital and we need to all unite under it, forge a kingdom not separate towns. (sorry to say this but) We need to rally under
1 king/queen anh his/her wife/husband. Who is with me?

Jibles

Villager
bowduim400 said:
G
Remember who your queen is elves!? Alexantria the true elven queen! All unite under her rule and dont live in separate tribes. Together you are strong alone you arent. Tauredal (as far as i know) is the capital and we need to all unite under it, forge a kingdom not separate towns. (sorry to say this but) We need to rally under
1 king/queen anh his/her wife/husband. Who is with me?
Sorry but I have worked to hard on this to just stop, besides, in reality there would be one elf capital and multiple smaller towns. But perhaps i could be persuaded to unite under one king/queen though.

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
One thing :I
I didn't think that elves could *ever* associate themselves with dwarves and vice versa...
(In case you didn't know)