Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Emafn - application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilafn

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: emafn

2. Your real name: Emil

3. Age: 16

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Norway

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have, but I'll re-read it sometimes just to make sure I 110% follow it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

I love Roleplaying, it's one of the best things I know of minecraft, the chance of Roleplaying, it's perfect to do in this game.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.

I've played Fable, Oblivion, Skyrim, played on a RP server in wow, I've tried Runescape, and all those games were great fun to play :)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi, I'm Emil, I like playing games, mostly Strategy, sandbox and roleplaying games. I love to read fantasy books, and I recommend the "Inheritance" series. Many people refer to it maybe as the "Eragon series" music is something I listen to atleast 16 hours a day. I've got quite alot of sparetime, and the family is what means the most for me :) People I know are often looking at me as someone they can talk openly to. Hope this is enough info for you guys/girls to get somewhat an idea of what kind of person I am.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I participated in a "creativity" contest on a LAN-"party" in my hometown, (http:\\www.convention.no) it's norwegian so I doubt it'll be any useful. However, I ended up with 2nd place and I'm happy with it. I was going to upload some images, but since the maximum sice is 1Mb, I can't since every pic is over 1Mb, and some are bigger than 2Mb.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I've been on quite a bit of server, perhaps not noticable ones, the one I'm most proud of being a part of are "Bilkokuyas Economy server"

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

yes, and I can't stan people who actually do that, It's quite boring when I'm really happy with a find of 13 diamonds in one mining-session, while some other guy find like 42 because of the xray texture pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.