Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Emerald Banks!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
The Merchant's Bank of Tambry is in a state where it is ready to receive it's Emerald bank signs.

Here's the thread detailing our residency. Even without updating it with our most recent additions, we still meet the 10 criteria.
As for the bank superstructure. You'll have to see it for yourself and decide.
@Michcat

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The Merchant's Bank of Tambry is in a state where it is ready to receive it's Emerald bank signs.

Here's the thread detailing our residency. Even without updating it with our most recent additions, we still meet the 10 criteria.
As for the bank superstructure. You'll have to see it for yourself and decide.
@Michcat
I need some coords of the bank :)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Calan now has a bank, and I have this sneaking suspicion that we're missing a few places on the list.

Calan now has a bank, and I have this sneaking suspicion that we're missing a few places on the list.
I was hesitant to make that bank because I didn't know how to define "town member"
I know for a fact that not all 10 are permanent residents.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Zima'maloj now has a bank and vault that was placed and finalized today. @Balatro approved the build in creative and am simply awaiting the bank signs to be added by a staff member. Here is a link to the town census thread where you can see we have more than the 10 needed characters not counting the unknown numbers of town "mice" we have and recent additions not shown on the thread just yet.

Coords are
X:10,932
Y:63
Z:12,656

Recommend bank signs were placed just above the teller's desks to the left as you enter the building. If they need to be moved feel free to do so. Thank you.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Zima'maloj now has a bank and vault that was placed and finalized today. @Balatro approved the build in creative and am simply awaiting the bank signs to be added by a staff member. Here is a link to the town census thread where you can see we have more than the 10 needed characters not counting the unknown numbers of town "mice" we have and recent additions not shown on the thread just yet.

Coords are
X:10,932
Y:63
Z:12,656

Recommend bank signs were placed just above the teller's desks to the left as you enter the building. If they need to be moved feel free to do so. Thank you.
Greetings, Apologies for the late response. The Bank has been set up at Zima'maloj. The Vault size is too small to allow Emerald block exchanges, but you can exchange 10 emeralds for 200 radiants.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Breakwater bank is ready for action. Coords are X5133, Y67, Z8582. I put up signs in the spot where I want the exchange signs to go.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Breakwater bank is ready for action. Coords are X5133, Y67, Z8582. I put up signs in the spot where I want the exchange signs to go.
For a Bank, a vault is absolutely necessary. If no vault exists (The bank consists of a single room with some storage, no bank signs will be placed). If there exists a storage behind iron bars (Like the old bank/auction house), then the emerald exchange for 1 and 10 emeralds will be added- with no emerald blocks.
Ayello. The structure of the build is good and stable. But the storage vault didn't look adequately sized and the iron bars should be in front to showcase the emeralds. As in- in front of the iron bars, with the emerald storage behind- that will be where the signs are placed. Not outdoors.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Ayello. The structure of the build is good and stable. But the storage vault didn't look adequately sized and the iron bars should be in front to showcase the emeralds. As in- in front of the iron bars, with the emerald storage behind- that will be where the signs are placed. Not outdoors.
I get the former point and am willing to expand the vault. However, I don't quite understand the purpose of having the signs be required to be placed directly on the vault. Is it more of an OOC clarity thing? I don't know any banks that have you directly exchange from the vault.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I get the former point and am willing to expand the vault. However, I don't quite understand the purpose of having the signs be required to be placed directly on the vault. Is it more of an OOC clarity thing? I don't know any banks that have you directly exchange from the vault.
Mostly all of the bank/vaults on the server are displayed near signs. My words were sliiightly jumbled. The vault is a-ok to have upstairs or down stairs of a bank and not exchanged directly from a vault- just that the bank in question's vault size was too small and storage not adequately filled enough for the feature of just 10 emerald exchange. Apologies for mah jumbled words-

@Cap All set up now, though- and then some to emerald blocks. Enjoy-

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Avignon is looking to add some bank signs to our first bank in the city~

the coords are XYZ: 8111.890 Y 66 Z 10582.114

I left some signs for details of the bank, as its fairly large~

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Avignon is looking to add some bank signs to our first bank in the city~

the coords are XYZ: 8111.890 Y 66 Z 10582.114

I left some signs for details of the bank, as its fairly large~
Emerald Banks require at least 10 members- and your town link only lists 5 so far. Will you have an update?