Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Emeralds for Sale

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Hello Ladies, gentlemen, demons and other creatures!

Since the Auction House does not like Emeralds at this point in time, I would like to inform you all that I have these wonderful items in stock at the moment.

Emeralds are currently on offer at a reduced priced of 100r or the even better value of 5000r per stack!

Supply is limited so contact me as soon as possible either by posting here or catching me in-game. These precious gems are also for sale at my chest shop, located near the Oak Portal in the Eastern Frontier (Just look for the giant Gold statue!)

Just a note, these are for sale on first come first served basis so come buy as soon as possible!

- Boulder, your friendly Purveyor of Emeralds

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Hello Boulder,

I'm your neigbour, just across from you.

Supply is limited so contact me as soon as possible either by posting here or catching me in-game. These precious gems are also for sale at my chest shop, located near the Oak Portal in the Eastern Frontier (Just look for the giant Gold statue!)
I'm not sure but I think your chestshop is the wrong way round. I think you are buying emeralds at 150 and selling them at 120 (the B and S are confusing on chestshop). I'm happy to try it with you and give the Rads back if I make a profit. Msg me in game.

Rau