Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

End of Days - Exodus

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Attention!

The End of Days is over.

Please {Click Here} for a recount in its entirety.

With this, let us herald
With this, let the long road finally reach its destination.

With this?

It is the beginning, of the end.

September 1st.
Be known, it shall not conclude that day! For a war has many battles...

It is strongly advised that all loose ends in the former gameworld be taken care of prior to this date, as one may have difficultly doing so afterwards.

You will need your blade.
But more importantly, you will need your brain.

Will you be there?

Will you defend Altera?

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Time!
9PM GMT
10 pm CEST (Europe)
6 am AEST (Australia)
4 pm EST (East 'murica)
3 pm CST (Central 'murica)
2 pm MST (Rockies 'murica)
1 pm PST (West 'murica)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
It is strongly advised that all loose ends in the former gameworld be taken care of prior to this date, as one may have difficultly doing so afterwards.

Sorry Nael I edited your post but people have to see that a little better :D

Levi_Shankn

Loyal Servant of Altera
By my Demon-Wood Staff! It shall be a night, riddled with history to be recorded in my Black Grimoire!

.... Now where did I put that book?

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
No matter what the date, here in good'ol aussie land. Nothing can help us make the events xD. UNLESS I CAN FLUKE IT, otherwise. ;(

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
"My blade will fight for Queen Leminth, the good of Altera, and the glory of the Hospitaller Order," Archaeus says, unsheathing his Heartsteel longsword, the polished blade and the golden hilt glimmering in the sunlight. "Your Grace," Archaeus says, twirling his blade around and kneeling in the form of Hospitaller tradition. "I am yours to command."

*Is currently at the Palace, so makes sense*

*Overkill*

Schirf

Settling in Altera
After talking to the sick twisted minds behind the planned events I can say with some level of confidence that if you miss the 1st day of the event there will still be plenty left for you to enjoy over the following days.