Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Epic Request

Scardrac

Felsummer
... Something crossed my mind as I was debating Inquistior house VS Grief house...
If these building had legs and could walk/fight...
What would win...
Cathedral...
Or...
The castle of doom...
Well, I talked to spear and thought it was a great idea. So we both said we'd love artwork of this.
If ANYONE could make a good landscape fight scene of these things, it would be EPIC. And be paid 10k.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Seriously I would kill to see this done. Scars question literally made my night.

I envision the cathedral to act more like a behemoth/rhino and the castle to fight like an octopus with all its nether tentacles if that helps.

Oh and try and keep it vaguely to scale and unbiased as to your personal preference xD

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
... Something crossed my mind as I was debating Inquistior house VS Grief house...
If these building had legs and could walk/fight...
What would win...
Cathedral...
Or...
The castle of doom...
Well, I talked to spear and thought it was a great idea. So we both said we'd love artwork of this.
If ANYONE could make a good landscape fight scene of these things, it would be EPIC. And be paid 10k.

I don't even know.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Nah its more (to put it in pokemon terms)

Rhyhorn
rhyhorn.jpg

Vs

Tentacruel
tentacruel.jpg

But a tentacruel that's on fire.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Considering how much of the inspiration for the high church comes from the 40k inquisition I would be totally cool ith the cathedral being a giant robot. And I ould totally of built a gun there xD

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Bump.
Anyone actually working on this as I do really want to see it still xD

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Sorry to Necro. :p
Buttt. Like Bette said, if someone can get pictures of the Cathedral and Castle of Doom.
Can always give it my best shot. :I

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Okay, that is pretty cool xD