Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Episodes 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like these podcasts. It is so nice to be able to have something decent to listen to. It would be great if there was a link underneath for sending questions to you guys through. Regarding the upcoming podcasts, would it be possible to do one just for Hollowworld rules, and perhaps even for Hollowworld commands? Maybe a summary next to each podcast just highlighting the topics discussed. Thanks for entertaining me!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Not yet. It is edited but has yet to be uploaded to where the others are kept

Craven13

Villager
Yeah been watching for #4 myself...looking forward seeing how it turned out, especially being there for the recording of it and knowing the craziness "behind the scenes" lol

44.Magnum

I think I might like it here
I don't want an indepth look at some of the peasants unless they've had a wash or are holding a beer for me.
halfmad i wouldnt be holding beer but dwarven ale and the mug would be empty probably before i would give it to you

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
This was a very large Necro dude. (Revival of an old thread).
I think I'll lock this to prevent any more of them. Please check the dates of the last post before replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.