Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Equipment Repair and Scrap Purchases (Going to be IC)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Advertising in advance of setting the service up.

For those of you that have been here a long enough time you'll remember my business in the Southern Wilds, wherein I sold high-quality equipment, and better yet, could repair almost anything.

I'm figuring I might bring that back.

Will be able to perform repairs on pretty much anything, as well as offer all of the ware I am offering in-character as well.

I will also be purchasing almost-broken gear that you don't want to pay the repair costs on and useless gear that you have sitting around. Prices depend on downstream demand.

I will be remaking this thread once I have secured / decided on a location, though I might have several.

If you would be willing to offer Naelwyn a plot of land on which to construct a forge in-character, you can feel free to post below, as well as the character that would be making the offer.

I may, or may not, take you up on it at some point. I will not consider such offers valid until it comes to pass that they are RPed, but the offers being in this thread will keep myself and any offerors from wasting their time in-RP on deals that ultimately wouldn't work.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Advertising in advance of setting the service up.

For those of you that have been here a long enough time you'll remember my business in the Southern Wilds, wherein I sold high-quality equipment, and better yet, could repair almost anything.

I'm figuring I might bring that back.

Will be able to perform repairs on pretty much anything, as well as offer all of the ware I am offering in-character as well.

I will also be purchasing almost-broken gear that you don't want to pay the repair costs on and useless gear that you have sitting around. Prices depend on downstream demand.

I will be remaking this thread once I have secured / decided on a location, though I might have several.

If you would be willing to offer Naelwyn a plot of land on which to construct a forge in-character, you can feel free to post below, as well as the character that would be making the offer.

I may, or may not, take you up on it at some point. I will not consider such offers valid until it comes to pass that they are RPed, but the offers being in this thread will keep myself and any offerors from wasting their time in-RP on deals that ultimately wouldn't work.
Thiil has a small blacksmith/forge area. You are free to use it, or, construct your own :)

Athryl will send a letter IC, most likely.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I really want more RP to come to Azerport and I'm actually starting the trade district now. I would /love/ to have you set up shop here and it actually give me a chance to RP with Naelwyn which I haven't had the pleasure of doing so yet.

Tybalt could walk past you ICly nod overhear you needing a forge and hell
Tell you there's an opening in Azerport for that :D

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Thiil has a small blacksmith/forge area. You are free to use it, or, construct your own :)

Athryl will send a letter IC, most likely.
The blacksmith area by the cliff was owned by Ulfberht, I had previously assumed it still is, but now I'm unsure...

-K9

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I've got a 10x10 plot open in which it'd be pretty coo to have you hang out. I can expand it or necessary, and the plot itself can be expanded vertically however much necessary.

--Is Archaeus offering, because Stonefolk. Mayhaps Archaeus is back to visit Athryl, and runs in to Nael while he is thinking of this ICly? ... I'm not good at planning RP's in advance :p

2014-04-01_20.33.30.png

The little wooden hut behind the plot is being removed, it's in a horribly poor position. Either the stone filled plot or the totally empty plot are available if you wish, and Archaeus would likely slash the prices to have Nael convinced. Perhaps even free. Who knows.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I've got a 10x10 plot open in which it'd be pretty coo to have you hang out. I can expand it or necessary, and the plot itself can be expanded vertically however much necessary.

--Is Archaeus offering, because Stonefolk. Mayhaps Archaeus is back to visit Athryl, and runs in to Nael while he is thinking of this ICly? ... I'm not good at planning RP's in advance :p

View attachment 44151

The little wooden hut behind the plot is being removed, it's in a horribly poor position. Either the stone filled plot or the totally empty plot are available if you wish, and Archaeus would likely slash the prices to have Nael convinced. Perhaps even free. Who knows.
Yep he just dropped the "yo Tybalt, I'm your father" line with no planning whatsoever lol

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Got as plenty of buildings in Renatus you'd be welcome to use or land enough if you'd prefer to design it yourself. That end of towns got quite an industrious feel to it which I think would fit pretty nicely too, If I ever actually see you in character I'd be happy to make the offer =L

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
And suddenly, the me realizes he actually owns more than one property with a pre-existing space sufficient that he can use rather than bum things off of others.

Huzzah!

Buildwork starting post-tonights Uni-work.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
And suddenly, the me realizes he actually owns more than one property with a pre-existing space sufficient that he can use rather than bum things off of others.

Huzzah!

Buildwork starting post-tonights Uni-work.
Where is the area located? :)