Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Erikor Walterius

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
That was a workout. All new profile. Updooted completely. Erik's going the woodworking route.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
....Updates.

+ Removed the Walterius name from the profile. He was disowned by his father today. godfather1
+ Updated religion. They Grey Lady can rot for passing judgement too soon. There are no gods in this world.
+ Updated relations.
+ Updated general attitude. Easily provoked and increasingly prone to violent outbursts as his way of coping.
+ Updated just about everything with a healthy dose of edge and angst.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
+ Updated religion. They Grey Lady can rot for passing judgement too soon. There are no gods in this world.
+ Updated general attitude. Easily provoked and increasingly prone to violent outbursts as his way of coping.
+ Updated just about everything with a healthy dose of edge and angst.
2edge
i'm sorry

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+ The Update +
The one he swore to protect was gone. She was the only person he was truly at ease with. And for no reason, in the blink of an eye, his other half was taken from him. And as he was enveloped by grief and rage, wounds tore even deeper upon his father's declaration that, should Erik seek the one who killed Dawn, he would be disowned. And so Erikor left Grafjell that day, spurning all attempts at reconciliation that were to follow. But his search was fruitless. There were no leads. The only thing he found was the painful lack of her by his side.

He had heard his sister, Mila, had gone to live in the Sorrows. Not out of a desire to see her, but out of a desire to escape everything wrong in the world, Erikor boarded a ship to face everything lurking in the wilds. He has not been seen since.

(This may be where his story ends. Or I may bring him back a long time from now. But he goes with the culling, except I'm not killing this one off. Just shipping him off with the possibility of coming back.~ But he may not come back either. By far, he has been my favorite character, but I don't really feel like doing much more with him right now. Too much to do with Joanna and Niah, so he's getting shipped off indefinitely.)

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
+ The Update +
The one he swore to protect was gone. She was the only person he was truly at ease with. And for no reason, in the blink of an eye, his other half was taken from him. And as he was enveloped by grief and rage, wounds tore even deeper upon his father's declaration that, should Erik seek the one who killed Dawn, he would be disowned. And so Erikor left Grafjell that day, spurning all attempts at reconciliation that were to follow. But his search was fruitless. There were no leads. The only thing he found was the painful lack of her by his side.

He had heard his sister, Mila, had gone to live in the Sorrows. Not out of a desire to see her, but out of a desire to escape everything wrong in the world, Erikor boarded a ship to face everything lurking in the wilds. He has not been seen since.

(This may be where his story ends. Or I may bring him back a long time from now. But he goes with the culling, except I'm not killing this one off. Just shipping him off with the possibility of coming back.~ But he may not come back either. By far, he has been my favorite character, but I don't really feel like doing much more with him right now. Too much to do with Joanna and Niah, so he's getting shipped off indefinitely.)