Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Eris

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
erissketch.png

“I pray that the lone bell tolls and that The Lady bestows me with guidance to lead the sinful to judgment.
I pray that the casket shuts on the Soul Stealer once and forever.
I pray that the realms remain safe and free from The Lich’s influence.
I pray the dead find their way safely to The Great Winter.
Let the mist take me.”
General Information:
Name: Eris

Race: Forest Elf
Current Residence: Linlea
Social Status: Orphan

Physical Appearance:

Very short for a forest elf. Stunted growth. Very thin, a bit gangly. Dark skin. Hair is kept very short, dark brown. Brown eyes, really pretty.

Stays very still. Usually doesn't move her head to look at people and follows people with her eyes. Walks straight and with purpose.

Wears many layers of heavy thick black robes. Small pieces of fake bones. Skull face paint.

Height: 5'0
Weight: 98 pounds
Eye Color: Brown Eyes
Skin Color: Brown
Build of Body: Thin, gangly, short
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Very very short
Complexion: Sort of pale.
Posture: Very straight and very still with hands at her sides or clasped together in front of her
Is Seen By Others As: Scary. Religious.

Personality: Dark. Quiet. Longs for redemption for her past sins. Eternally loyal to The Grey Lady and the current Exalted.

Dislikes: Skraag, Zombies, Fire,
Fears: Skraag, Zombies, Fire
Education: Raised in a Skraag cult for the first 5 years of her life.
Languages: Common, Elven
General Attitude:
Religious Inclination: The Gray Lady
Respectful to most
Dislikes Jishrim, Visage
Hates Skraag

Skraag: Raised in a Skraag cult. Her father the cults leader. She engaged in worship as well as a few killings. The cult was raided by Grey Lady followers and she was brought to an Orphanage in Linlea. She was saved. She learned the evils of Skraag.
Grey Lady: She is a devout follower. Grey Lady saved her and her followers taught her the way. She now lives her life in her service and wishes to repent for her past sins, and her father's as well

General Intelligence: Relatively smart
General Sociability: Pretty oblivious to social situations

Short Term Goals:
-Become Blessed under the Gray Lady so that I may continue to serve her in repentance for my sins. Let the Mist take me.
-Become worthy of the Exalted Lady Ashna's attention and praise.
-Lead a group prayer or sermon.

Long Term Goals:
-Redeem herself for her past sins

Health: Generally healthy though perhaps a bit underweight for her height and weight.

Illnesses: Gets sick pretty easily. Bad immune system.
Allergies:
Injuries:
Sleeping Habits: Dosnt get enough sleep. Gets up very early.
Energy Levels: Very reserved but gets very excited and high energy from praise.
Eating Habits: Dosnt eat enough. A bit put off by meat but not vegetarian
Exercise Habits: Dosnt do it enough
Memory: Very good. Unfortunately.
Unhealthy Habits:
Drinking Habits: she's just a little girl

History:
Born into Skraag cult. Praised Skraag. Bathed in other people's blood. Killed a few prisoners that where turned into zombies. Cult was raided by Grey Lady followers and she was brought to an Orphanage in Linlea. She was a very rude child for awhile, a bit feral, bit people, but when shown patience and kindness she was transformed into something new.

Ever since she has been raised as a proud follower of the Grey Lady. She wears her church robes at all times and wears face paint that relates to her worship.

DM me to rp with her because otherwise, i am playing legend of zelda the tears of the kingdom on my nintendo switch console.

Last edited: