Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

erlewis1111 - Ban Appeal [Resolved - erlewis]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
First of all, I will go over the situation in the most unbiased manner I can have, trying to include everything I can think of.

Today I was told by Lemarc that I had 10 days to remove myself from the Gemstone Isles. Before that, I was being quite obnoxious as we filled in a hole I had created to build an underground room without Lemarc's permission. Lemarc (I assume) filed a complaint with Sally, who sent me a private message warning me to not continue this behavior. I immediately apologized to both her and Lemarc for the trouble I caused. About 10 minutes later, Lemarc decided he was "tired of me" being on the Isles, and told me I had 10 days to move out. When I asked for a reason for this apparently sudden expulsion, he listed many different occasions in the past where he found my behaviour undesirable. These included situations like stealing cookies from a chest as a practical joke, which I gave back afterwards, as well as another situation in which I left the position of leader of my organization, the New World Defenders open, and Lemarc translated this as me wanting him to take the role, even though I directly said over a chat on the forums that I did not need or want him taking the role, and I returned to the position shortly after.

Now is the point where, thanks to an earlier thread which I deleted, asking about the situation, I screwed up. Deciding that now I that I was no longer going to be on the Island, I should remove the base of my group. My reasoning was slightly marred, in that I did this so that no one else could use the base. I placed 4 blocks of TNT to begin the removal of the base. I was going to continue with the removal of the base, and I was merely using the TNT to make the work much quicker. However, I had to leave immediately after to go to eat dinner, and so, was not able to remove the base completely. Again, thanks to the earlier thread, I have learned that it is griefing to destroy any property on a piece of land with TNT (even your own) without the land-owners permission.

I would kindly ask that you consider my application for unbanning, and I will take any advice to heart that is available from the admins.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You know you should have told Lemarc as well as me... but I don't like grudges so I'd be happy to have you back.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
I banned you because I wanted you to give an explanation of what was going on and I wanted to be sure that this wasn't part of a bigger campaign of demolishing buildings in that town.

Since the building in question wasn't very close to any others and Lemarc has said he doesn't want it rolled back then I'm going to unban you.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
I forgive him too, yeah, hope that's lesson learned Erlewis, I'll even be a nice guy for once and keep you on the isles.

Status
Not open for further replies.