Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ertyjim22's Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

Erty

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Ertyjim22 (RP Name is Jasper)
2. Age: 21
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes, I've been in numerous role playing servers.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am an experienced Minecraft player, and love to Role play. I am in a few role play servers, and love them all. I wish to add the best one, and maybe this is it. I am pretty good at tech, and can fix almost anything wrong in a computer. I have 5TB of memory, and 24GB Ram. My interests are playing Minecraft, and computers. Also baseball, and football. I am in 3 honor classes, Math, Science, and ELA. As I said, I love working with computers, or anything technical. I enjoy writing, and making stories, thus loving roleplay.. What I like about roleplaying, is that I cal escape my hectic life, and have fun being an adventurer, marketer, or king. I would love to join Hollowworld, because it has so many people in it, that I can interact in roleplay with! My experience with another server, is that the admins abused, and not many people joined it. Maybe on average, 4-7 people. Anyway, my hobbies are working on computers, and other things like that.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I do not, sorry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Yes, I am looking for the best role play server, and maybe this is it. :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, and I hate people who cheat like that. I love legit minecraft, and would never screw that up for myself, or others.

11. How did you find out about our server?

A friend.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Yes, I have.

[I think I should add a biography of my character Jasper, so here it is!]

Jimmy is an 21-year old who came from a family of 5. His mom, his dad, and his 3 brothers. He was the oldest of all of them. When he was 16, his family got robbed. They were all celebrating his 16th birthday in their small house. His mom, and brothers were killed. He came out of hiding, and looked around for the assailents. He didn't see anyone but his half-alive dad on the ground gasping for air. The only reason he survived, was because he hid, like a coward. He carried his dad to the nearest medical building, and found out that his dad was going to make it, but would never remember anything. He was sent to live in Port Silver. On the ship to Port Silver, there there was a man named Kikaro. Jimmy, for some reason, knew he wasn't a nice guy, so he avoided him as much as he could. Kikaro had a scar, that ran down his face as if he was crying, and had short blonde hair. He wore a tunic made of leather, iron boots and leggings.
One day, 3 days before they made it to Port Silver, Kikaro was walking towards the Captain's Quarters. Little to Jimmy's knowledge, he thought Kikaro was in trouble, or being sent off the ship. But that's not what happened at all. Not even close. There was a loud thump, and Kikaro came out with his blade bloody, and the Captain's head held in his hand. Everyone screamed, and shouted "Get your swords!" Jimmy was stunned, and couldn't move. Kikaro was coming for him. He thought about hiding, but no. He thought about what happened last time, and realized this is the man who killed his family. His hands clentched, and his teeth clamped as if he had the ship tied to his jaw. He yelled, then charged him with no armor, or weapons. Kikaro raised his sword, but before he could swing, Jimmy punched through his torso. Through his leather tunic, through his body. Kikaro fell limp, and Jimmy looked around. Everyone started in awe, and amazement. The next 3 days were smooth sailing.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
You only answered the second part. Please tell us what it is you like and dislike about roleplaying.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Looks clear to me. You need a lot more than the tiny seven sentences you've got right now. Try to tell us about your life outside of Minecraft. We want to get to know you.

Erty

Villager
I am in 3 honor classes, Math, Science, and ELA. As I said, I love working with computers, or anything technical. I enjoy writing, and making stories, thus loving roleplay.. What I like about roleplaying, is that I cal escape my hectic life, and have fun being an adventurer, marketer, or king. I would love to join Hollowworld, because it has so many people in it, that I can interact in roleplay with! My experience with another server, is that the admins abused, and not many people joined it. Maybe on average, 4-7 people. Anyway, my hobbies are working on computers, and other things like that.

Erty

Villager
Well, this is my only RP server now, in the other one they used admin to kill me, because a rival said that I non-rp killed him, when clearly I wasn't even there, and he banned me, for good now, because I said to the owner "Give me my stuff back, you just abused" So, I hope to get in now. :/

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I put in your extension to #7 , theres an edit button under your post, use that ;) but none-the-less Welcome to Altera! Ill whitelist you later! oh and if I were you, id write your characters biography where it belongs ;) but thats for you to find out :p