Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Escape from Zuk'Thar prison

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Sounds fun :p

MC name: Seth_Jenkins
RP name: Seth Jenkins
I can be on whenever, apart from Sundays where I'm either 1) At relatives 2) I normally have to go somewhere from 10:30am to 12:00pm
Also, makes sense for the Dwarves to have been attacked and arrested by the Earthspawn since they don't like eachother :p

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
So will this be RP or PvP combat?

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Okay! I'm fine with that :D

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Will Oguk give a chance to Kairo? :p
Or is he still too ermahgerdevildarkbloodearthspawnkiller? :rolleyes:

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
If he sees someone he likes, he may save them but only if say.. their being mauled by 4 people but after maybe chasing them off he would still leave the person to die. Saying that is someone who impressess him by brave combat he may help them.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
this sounds awesome, doesn't make sense for my chare though, so I'll be...idk, a regular joe shmoe.
IGN: hshotwell
RP name: Joe Shmoe

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
In other words once free you/you and friends if you have teamed up have two choices, over power the Heavily armoured and brute Earthspawn troop then escape (unlikely) or kill each other until only a certain amount are left. Too make it more interesting their will be hidden escape routes. Their will also be traps and Earthspawn hunters killing you like animals.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
MrLighty this is amazing. I'm actually going to create a new character for this, he will be born in your dungeons but he will rise, and he will fulfill razagools destiny! he shal be the true bane! Well not that alst part, but close

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Will we be able to smuggle in items?

-K9

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Will we be able to smuggle in items?

-K9
Yes, everyone can smuggle two things... Inbox me what it is however because some items will not be aloud like weapons and armour, they must be earned. If anyone tries to smuggle in items I have not been told about, or are not aloud we will just have your inventory wiped destroying the item...
Fair?

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Yes, everyone can smuggle two things... Inbox me what it is however because some items will not be aloud like weapons and armour, they must be earned. If anyone tries to smuggle in items I have not been told about, or are not aloud we will just have your inventory wiped destroying the item...
Fair?
Fair! :D

Sir_George_III

Lord of Altera
MC name: Sir_George_III
RP name: Sir George Evcis (E sound, vis) the Third
And would potions be an acceptable item to smuggle in.