Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active / / Esiles Denin \ \

balenciagah

Villager
balenciagah
balenciagah
/ / E S I L E S \ \
/ / D E N I N \ \
tears_by_2943-d87tumo.png.jpg

"Give me time and I'll give you a revolution." - Alexander McQueen
calligraphic-design-1-1024x185.png

BASIC INFORMATION
Full Name: Esiles Lavenden Denin
Pronunciation: ESS-ELL-ESS

Race: Human
Sexuality: Who the fuck cares?
Skin tone: Lightly tanned
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Style: Short and pushed back, styled lazily to the side.

Eye Colour: Emerald Green
Scars: One long gash along the right side of his upper chest where his pecs are located.
Body Shape: Very Athletic
Weight: One-Hundred Forty-Seven
Height: 5"8
Job Path: Crisis Manager
Short-Term Goals:
+ Settle in a location
+ Find friends
+ Purchase a home
Long-Term Goals:
+ Acquire a Firm
+ Find Romance

Scent: Energetic freshness in top notes, achieved by an unusual blend of fig, bergamot and sage. The luminous heart of neroli is complemented by flowers of jasmine and violet. Sunny vetiver gives depth, leaving a sensual warm trail on the skin with soft points of patchouli and guaiac wood.

IN-DEPTH
Hobbies: Drawing, Winning certain cases, Reading on law, Swimming.
Strengths:
Manipulative in terms of defense
Muscular

Swimming Enthusiast
Weaknesses:
Dislikes Losing
Stubborn
Picky Eater
Voice: A deep tone with rasps.
Upon First Meet: Stubborn and 'cocky'.
Upon Further Inspection: Capable of caring, scared of doing so. A soul that seeks fun.
Type of Romantic: Sadcore Romantic - (takes romance as a serious and sacred matter)
God of Worship: Sallana
Backstory: Told & Disclosed IC (;
Appearance: Esiles is a young human boy with a muscular figure, emerald bright eyes that are an easy mistake for an emerald. He holds a perplexed physique, abs coated along his stomach and pecs of muscle on his upper chest. Esiles tan skin is complimented by a soft scent of fragrance. His face is shaved along with his back, chest, and everywhere else. Esiles is not a fan of body hair therefore he has none. Esiles is an average height for a human at the age of eight-teen and has a body weight of around one hundred and forty-seven pounds.
Personality: Esiles is a stubborn male with kind of a cut-off front, he doesn't like not easily does he open up to people or keep them around. He's there for a good time, not a long time- however someone can easily change this if they so wish to put in the required effort it takes to earn his trust. Once getting closer to him on a more elaborate level, he is rather caring and protective. He's easily jealous and can often come on too strong, though this isn't common for him as he often keeps to himself. People tell him and often get mad at him for having a tendency (which he doesn't think he has) of allowing people to get comfortable with him, then soon shutting them out. Esiles isn't broken nor fragile, he has thick skin and it's hard to have it shed unless worked for.

CURRENT LOCATIONS AND DOINGS
Location of home: N/A
Job: N/A
Job Location: N/A
Wealth: Sustainable.
Prized Possessions: None.

Played on ALT ACC: WhoIsElias
R E L A T I O N S
Hate - Weary - Neutral - Like - Friend - Crush - Love (Platonic) - Love (Romantic)

n/a​