Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Europa Universalis Competitive?

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
I though this was about a huge MLG go-big-go-home hardcore salty multiplayer game. I was happy inside.

Then I realized i was deceived.
While that would be fun, it is hardly a decent way to go about this, since some nations *Cough* France *Cough* are hilariously more powerful than everyone else.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I've finished my game after various restarts. I'm pretty ok with it, I should've become Emperor much faster though - ah well!

It was a fairly easy game, the only few troubles I really had were the 3 15 year regencies which were a royal pain, and an early coalition war with Spain Commonwealth and Sweden/Scandinavia. I formed the HRE at the very last minute, only to find out some of my vassals (in HRE land) didn't have their capitals in HRE territory, hence border gore -.-

In terms of competition, my score would be:

Overall game score: 18006
Total country base tax: 1716
Total provinces: 250
Total manpower: 1,113,000
Total force limit: 886
Total naval force limit: 501
TOTAL: 1,134,359

Also: Sardinia Piedmont best colour.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Is this still occuring, considering the enddate was on the first?

My play through was going well, until france's claims mission, at which point I was reduced to three provinces in italy that I got after the claims. I was then vassalized and don't have the DLC that lets you ask for independence from other nations so... I lost.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Is this still occuring, considering the enddate was on the first?

My play through was going well, until france's claims mission, at which point I was reduced to three provinces in italy that I got after the claims. I was then vassalized and don't have the DLC that lets you ask for independence from other nations so... I lost.
Players will have until the 28th February to submit their gameplay