Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Europa Universalis Evenings!

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Thing is all the interesting people are big! xD
Biggest lie of the 9th century :p

In SP I made the Great Cornish Kingdom of the Breton Isles! Cornwall's only a single province nation :p Nantes is good fun, Norse 1 province which takes over Brittany and then France. Aragon's fun as you have to win an independence war against Asturias, and then kill Spanish Kebab. The Magyars are awesome, along with the Ruthenian nations, which go on to make Rus etc.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Biggest lie of the 9th century :p

In SP I made the Great Cornish Kingdom of the Breton Isles! Cornwall's only a single province nation :p Nantes is good fun, Norse 1 province which takes over Brittany and then France. Aragon's fun as you have to win an independence war against Asturias, and then kill Spanish Kebab. The Magyars are awesome, along with the Ruthenian nations, which go on to make Rus etc.
bah pfff, they all have national ideas...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Soo, Guys!

let's play tonight, in ETA 2 to 3 hours?

Which game are we playing, a fresh start on Old Gods or the regular map?

Do we keep the regular save/map to continue tomorrow or today?

State yer thoughts, everyone! ^-^

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I'ma probably skip this game, really can't be bothered replaying yet another 100 years, especially when I wanna finish my Papal Italy game :)