Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Evan, Gentleman, Scholar and Inventor

evansmoot

Villager
Name: Professor Evan Maxwell

Nickname/Alias: Professor, Evan, Mr. Maxwell, Max, Prof. Maxwell

Race: Human

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 148 lbs

Hair: Short, groomed, brown hair

Eyes: Green

Skin: Tan

Identifying Marks: He wears a spectacle over his right eye for when he has to do intricate work on his inventions.

Appearance: He has short, brown hair along with a brown mustache. He wears a spectacle over his right eye, which is green. He is commonly seen wearing his short sleeved, brown, gold-buttoned vest over top of his red undershirt. He wears green pants above his fancy brown shoes held up by a belt with a gold buckle. He has good posture, since he is a gentleman and is a medium-built man.

Strengths: His strengths are intelligence and problem solving, being a scholar and inventor. At a young age his father even taught him how to use a sword so he can hold his own in a fight, though he chooses not too unless he really needs to. He also has a lot of charisma and is a very social person. He is also decent with a bow, since his father took him hunting often.

Weaknesses and fears: Evan is scared of spiders and he is cautious of people in cloaks, because they look sketchy. He also doesn't like dark places and refuses to go anywhere without a surplus of torches. He also has an irrational fear of squids.

Religion and cults: He doesn't care to worship a god, he is agnostic and thinks if there is a god, we were not meant to understand them and should let them do what they see fit. So, he doesn't give them offerings or worship them, even though he thinks they may exist.

Profession: He is a professor and inventor, sometimes he likes to go hunting too and will sell the skins for a quick buck.

Backstory: I will write a backstory after I have been on the server a while, I just want to get started :D