Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] Bombastic Booze Bonana!

570rmhunter

Settling in Altera

Bombastic Booze Bonanza!~

An Event meant to put a pep into the steps of everyone and thing that attends!
On the 4th of October (Saturday of next weekend) comes an event where you can forget about the hostilities of neighbors across Altera and put away with the burdens of the over zealous religious contendants of today's churches. The event shall hold drinking, eating, gathering of ALL beings, fighting tournament with random twists to hinder the opponent and even singing of joyous momentums!

If the tournament sounds good to any of the competitors then the first rule is:
No Killing = its a test of strength, endurance, agility and constitution, not a blood bath on the battlefield.
No cheating = the challenge is set forth to where if you must fight bare handed while your opponent gets a staff to wield then you must be hindered, whereas you might get a nice set of cotton to wear over yourself while your opponent gets nothing more than his small clothes, its a complete chance.
Anything can happen = This doesn't mean the rules above shall break, simply it means you could throw dust in the enemies face or he could kick another man right where the sun don't shine, though either one of these tactics isn't favored, Remember this is a friendly competition.

This Festival is completely comprised of the Dwarven ideals of alcohol and festivities, hence not praising Korog, just the dwarves life style, hence any battle between religion shall not be tolerated, all are welcome until shown otherwise. The party shall be held in Champagnac, West of Le Havre (go to the dock master and type in "Go Le Havre," Which will cost 10 emeralds, so save up 10 emeralds by voting, if you coming, before saturday arrives), you are all invited to party til you're drunk off of your kiester!

The event shall start at 6:00 PM [EST] and will end whenever the party settles down a bit

Last edited:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Ignattin is so going to this. Who knows though... my Female dwarf might make an appearance.. hm

570rmhunter

Settling in Altera
Ignattin is so going to this. Who knows though... my Female dwarf might make an appearance.. hm
heh, a female dwarf would be nice, I see male dwarves a lot and so do the other that I lead, I think seeing a female might turn there spirits to think theres hope

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
heh, a female dwarf would be nice, I see male dwarves a lot and so do the other that I lead, I think seeing a female might turn there spirits to think theres hope
Perhaps I'll bring her along then. I don't RP her too much though, I'm not all that great at roleplaying a dwarf, though I try. Perhaps this will be an opportunity to see it around and try to wrap my head around it

570rmhunter

Settling in Altera
Perhaps I'll bring her along then. I don't RP her too much though, I'm not all that great at roleplaying a dwarf, though I try. Perhaps this will be an opportunity to see it around and try to wrap my head around it
Course-course, if anything though if you wanted to rp, you may, but you don't have to, but the general idea of a female dwarf is pretty much the same as a human female last I checked

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Going to document the dwarven society. As well. . .to be the man who can afterwards write how it feels the next morning after the party!