Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Everquest Next

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Think Minecraft... with Graphics... without compatibility issues... with thousands of people on, as an MMO... and smart AI.

Everquest Next looks freaking amazing under all aspects, at least from the planning side of things... But, I mean, I just can't talk about it, I'm experiencing a major nerdgasm.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/08/02/first-look-everquest-next/#more-162989

Basically... it's... it's like taking awesome, putting it in a can of epic and then shaking it.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I've heard of this when it was announced (via PC Gamer). I was really exited for this, and now this being brought to light has made me atleast ten times more exited. This could very well be a extremely well needed revamp of the MMORPG genre.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I've heard of this when it was announced (via PC Gamer). I was really exited for this, and now this being brought to light has made me atleast ten times more exited. This could very well be a extremely well needed revamp of the MMORPG genre.

an interactive MMORPG, I have yet to see this :3

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I actually did imagine RP on it... then I had to take a break off imagination, what I saw was too cool.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Remember to not get ones hopes up early over hype, specially over MMOS.

Still, news looks neat, I hope for the best.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yeah, I relate to the concept with huuuuge potential, but I'd rather wait until some more information is given myself.