Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Evil Lair] Skull Kingdom

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
The dock is done. Hope the boathouse is evil enough. check it out and let me know what i can do to make it better. the thing on top of the boathouse i figured we put netherrack on top of it as like a beacon of evil...light it up and bring in the castaways like moths to flame...FOR THE SACRIFICES!!!! MUAHAHAHA

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
Hey guys I probably wont be back on until Monday because I am taking a 4 day pass. I might be on tomorrow but it depends on how busy i am like today stupid details and then fixing a guy's computer. Illiterate people and their ability to contract worms like they were air molecules...I guess it happens. Have a good weekend. Btw I looooove the soul sand instead of dirt!! Absolutely ingenious my friend!

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Sadly My internet is down, and the library computer I am using will not run minecraft, so if you want to you can put a top of leaves on the tree I was building for now to make it look better and not just an ugly unfinished tree. but please keep my spot warm and don't give it away, I will eventually get back on and my evilness will commence, and the tree castle will be finished and look very ominous at night time

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Sadly My internet is down, and the library computer I am using will not run minecraft, so if you want to you can put a top of leaves on the tree I was building for now to make it look better and not just an ugly unfinished tree. but please keep my spot warm and don't give it away, I will eventually get back on and my evilness will commence, and the tree castle will be finished and look very ominous at night time
Sorry to have to say it to you, but your Tree has been removed, we waited for like a week leaving you warnings, but eventually it had to go. Your expensive stuff is still there for you though. The place is still there for you to build if you want to build something else, but other than that. It's gone.

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Sorry to have to say it to you, but your Tree has been removed, we waited for like a week leaving you warnings, but eventually it had to go. Your expensive stuff is still there for you though. The place is still there for you to build if you want to build something else, but other than that. It's gone.
Ummmmmmmm it was only 3 days

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Correction It Has only been 3 days, it had been only two.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay, if Kitz is allowed back on, it will be up to him though. As of this moment I am in charge. There should be no problem, but if it is bad, or doesn't fit as well as it should, I will have to remove it, no offence.

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Does any one in the kingdom have a halfstack of pumpkins so I can light the tree with Jack o' lanterns so that it will be evil looking,
Kitz ok'd it before it should still be good

Thefatgerbil

Lord of Altera
the tax, population and stuff on this need updating btw...also on the online map it is called 'marker_18' and new Minos is still on there. Anyways, you guys on tonight and tommorow? or have you run off somewhere again