Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Experimental Writing (mild language/themes).

Options.

• Total voters

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I'm sorry if this is the in the wrong place, but it's not fan-fic and I wasn't sure where else to plonk it!
To encourage myself to just write, I am going to occasionally just sit down and write whatever comes into my head for about 10 minutes at a time, vaguely following three timelines (vaguely). I figured I could put what I write here and you guys could maybe tell me what I’m doing right/wrong, and even have a say in what I write (I know that means I’m kinda cheating but I won’t tell anyone if you do).
For each of the stories, I will offer a few options, whatever you vote is what you’ll get, in a roundabout fashion of course (if no one votes I guess I'll just pick one myself... *sadface*).

1a- Darker
1b- Lighter
1c- Musical

2a- Trees
2b- Language
2c- Death

3a- Orangutan
3b- Emergency
3c- Romance

-1-​

And as he laughed, the papers stained with tears, ink blotching the spidery writings that had taken so long to put down. He laughed at the irony, and for once it seemed as if that was all he needed. That and the moisture stinging his eyes and trailing from his cheeks.
He laughed as he placed his pen carefully beside the paper, and he laughed as he rose and left the room. He laughed as the handle cracked against the attendant’s skull, laughed as he continued down the corridor with the rotten drapes, and laughed as he reached the end, maniacal cackles that shocked the receptionist until she too was lost to the abyss.

-2-​

Crouching, Jek wiped the sweat from his brow, his free hand grasping the blade tightly. Brahg approached, fists swinging wildly, a roar on his lips. A swing to the side, a dart of the blade, and red gushed from the giant’s outstretched wrist. A bellow and another swing, and his upper arm was a mess of tattered flesh. Jek would not let this one go quickly. Behind him now, a fistful of hair, a pull and one deft slice of the blade.
Brahg was now without a scalp, and howling. Blinded in rage and pain, the brute spun and thundered towards Jek, but the young Crowling was ready. He ducked and Brahg toppled over him, and he did so Jek nicked the hips with two quick jabs. Blood soaked the boy and he laughed in delight, the liquid coursing down his throat. Brahg did not have long, soon he would grow weak and the-CRACK!

-3-​

She threw her hands towards the sky. The bitch wanted me to do something, I knew it. I sighed and pulled off the faded grey shirt I still had clung to me with sweat, throwing it at her feet with a grunt. She looked nonplussed, and sniffed the shirt with mild interest before her hands returned skyward. Another sigh from me.
“What is it?” I ventured. Her expression grew frustrated, and she gestured towards the clouds. With an exasperated groan I spun my gaze upwards, and yelped as a large hunk of metal thudded into the ground beside me.

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
How did I know Rygan and Mitch would vote for the orangutan... :I
Thank you for the likes and the lovely comments :3 There are currently twwwwoooo draws in the options so I'm gonna leave it a day or so, see if anyone votes to un-even it out, and if they still haven't I guess I'll just pick myself :D